JUST GOT MY FIRST ADVERTISEMENT

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

JUST GOT MY FIRST ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Paul26 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:12 pm

It is 18 June. It is hot as hell. It is going to be hot as hell for at least 3 more months. There is not a duck within 1000 miles that is not being fed by some old lady.

Today those bastards at Cabelas sent some stupid flyer of an idiot who was aiming a bow in the air, like the jackass was going to shoot a deer or a turkey up in a tree.

It worked. I have been thinking about duck hunting since I grabbed the mail.
Paul26
hunter

Re: JUST GOT MY FIRST ADVERTISEMENT

Postby EastBound&Down » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:49 am

Looking forward to the coming season here myself. A couple of us set up a new duck camp this spring and 2 buds got brand new boats -Parker & privateer- that will need to be bloodied up this fall. I myself have been stock piling decoys since the end of season in preparation of making a net rig.
EastBound&Down
hunter

Re: JUST GOT MY FIRST ADVERTISEMENT

Postby mayhem96 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:13 am

I too am ready for the season. I have my eye on some spots (mainly fields to goose hunt) and hope to get permission. Right now we are making calls and bowing in calling contests. Can't wait to do some early goose hunting, then it's off to chase big ducks in NC, VA, and MD. I need to rig decoys, practice my shooting, and secure some spots for the upcoming season :hi:
mayhem96
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting