My new Beretta a300 outlander

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

My new Beretta a300 outlander

Postby Bailey22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 am

I just got this gun and I want to say that I am extremely impressed! I have been using an sx3 but decided to trade it in on this gun and I couldnt be more happy! I got the all black one as Im not much into camo guns. After shooting it I have to say I like it much better than my sx3. It seems much more balanced to me and I lvve how sleek it is. I was considering the a400 but I never shoot 3.5 shells (my sx3 was 3.5) even when I hunt geese so I didnt find the need in the extra cash for the a400. If you havent taken a look at one of these outlanders I highly suggest you do. It is truly an amazing gun!
Bailey22
hunter

Re: My new Beretta a300 outlander

Postby yamaha783 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Keep us posted as you get to shooting it and eventually hunting it. I was excited to see Beretta coming out with this gun for the 3" crowd/price point. I'm sure it's awesome
yamaha783
hunter

Postby justsomeguy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Pics?

Geez... Yesterday you were talking about how much you liked your SX3.... Then you trade it in without even offering it for sale! :lol3:

We'll see how that A300 stacks up against an old A5 in a couple months. :thumbsup:
justsomeguy
hunter

Postby IdahoD » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 am

I just bought one of those too! Love the way it shoots! I haven't put a ton of shells through it, but I've definitely shot it enough to get a good feel for it. I put all the spacers on the back and it points perfectly for me. Fantastic gun and very soft shooting in my opinion.
IdahoD
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum