Benelli SBE2 Warrenty

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Benelli SBE2 Warrenty

Postby star882 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 pm

I was looking at buying a SBE2 from someone used and was wondering if i will still get the warrenty on the gun threw Benelli? Also how long the warrenty is good for and if i will need a receipt or not. Has anyone used Benelli's warrenty program and if so are they pretty good about it. The gun i am getting is only a couple months old but i am hoping to still have the warrenty
star882
hunter

Re: Benelli SBE2 Warrenty

Postby chop123 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:58 pm

I had a m2 that i sent back to get a new carrier latch spring put in and they fixed it under warranty with no problem,i think their customer service was very good,but i think the only way to keep the warranty would be to get the person you buy the gun from to send it in,being that it is registered in their name,i could be wrong.
chop123
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

The warranty stub for my SBE2 says that the warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the gun. I'm not 100% sure on the length of their warranty. When I bought my gun Benelli's trigger hang tag said that it had a 10 year warranty. Well, somehow that tag didn't come home with the gun. The warranty card says it is a five year warranty. I'm guessing that benelli upped the length of their warranty before new warranty cards were printed up but I really need to contact Benelli to find out fore sure.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Swamp Gas » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:03 am

My brother in law bought a used m2 super 90 last year. He took it out and before he could shoot at a bird he feel and dropped the gun. The muzzle end of the barrel hit a rock an made a dent. The choke tube wouldn't budge. He seng it in about 6 weeks ago. Benelli returned it fixed for free.
Swamp Gas
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum