anyone been to hazelwood cabelas recently

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: KCDuckMaster, SPatrick, birddog crazy, 870shooter

anyone been to hazelwood cabelas recently

Postby Normmcclean » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:02 pm

I can't seem to get my family trained to get me rogers gift cards so I wind up with cabelas instead I was just wondering if anyone has stopped by hazelhood cabelas recently and saw if they still have ant high end duck/goose calls out. I know they used to get rid of the high end stuff in the off season and only keep cheap plastic stuff out on shelves. Store is more than an hour away so if anyone has seen the better calls out lately I would appreciate a heads up I might make the run up to use my card. I tried calling and gave up after being on hold for 10 minutes and being transferred to the shoe dept. Twice. Thanks and good hunt in.
Normmcclean
hunter

Re: anyone been to hazelwood cabelas recently

Postby hunt-chessies » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm

An hour to go to Cabelas....i would be there everyweekend!!!! LOL I was just at the one in KC (dont know if thats the one your talking about) and they didnt have too much of anything duck related really.
Proudly owned by "HR A hunters dream of Westwind JH"

I quote HNTFSH ****Hunting is a form of training but not the first wave of it. *****
hunt-chessies
Forum Moderator

Postby SMcGarrity » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm

that is where most of my off season money tends to go...i am in STL and it is the best around the area for waterfowl stuff. couldn't tell you about calls. i haven't bought a new call in years. i always find em through the forums - much cheaper that way. but they always have a legit inventory of most of the stuff waterfowlers need. and i know their warranties and customer service are top notch.

might not have crap up there right now for duck/goose gear though. i was up there a month or so ago and pickings were slim. i tend to order most of my stuff online and have it delivered free there.

happy shopping!

:hi:
SMcGarrity
hunter

Postby swampchicken » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Sit behind your computer in the a/c drinking a cold beer and order online a whole lot easier than driving an hour.
swampchicken
hunter

Postby Normmcclean » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Yeah I'm usually a used call guy but I just figured with the gift card I need to use and they're decoys and ammo prices are horrible and the value of my gift card would only make up the difference on what rogers regular prices are so since call are generally fixed pricing I might convince myself I need another call since the card will take a $50 bite out of a full price call. I tried trading cash and gift cards for used calls on here but got no takers. Thanks for the help guess I might just roll the dice and drive up there I can always use some more duck loads.
Normmcclean
hunter

Postby SMcGarrity » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 pm

They will match prices, you just have to show them. I've done this numerous times. Show em rogers website and i bet they match

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
SMcGarrity
hunter

Postby BPSgrizzly » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:58 pm

was just there and they made a new case with all the nice calls in it, had quite the variety
BPSgrizzly
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting