What's it worth?

From the .22 to the mighty 50 caliber

Moderator: fowl_wishes

What's it worth?

Postby ks_waterfowler » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:58 am

Wanting to get a Beretta O/U, so I am looking at selling my AR. Wondering what to ask

Stag Arms Model 2 80 rounds through it
2 30 rd pmags 1 metal 30 rd mag
220 rounds 50 grain varmint tipped .223
Tactical Tailor chest molle chest rig w/o pouches and upgraded shoulder straps
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Re: What's it worth?

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:43 pm

ks_waterfowler wrote:220 rounds 50 grain varmint tipped .223

That ammo looks like 55gr FMJ not varmint tipped ammo.

It all depends on where you are, In MI the AR's are running in the $800 range used or even less and lately they have been dropping. but on gun Broker they are still going high, You might want to list it on an auction site and see what you can get there. The ammo in reality if it is American Eagle as shown is worth about $10 a box but I see it going anywhere from $9 to $20 a box locally.
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ks_waterfowler » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:26 pm

That is 50 grain varmint tipped in the picture. I have some 55 FMJ that will go with it as well. Got alot of people kicking the tires on it locally just nobody has the cash in hand. I told them $850 would buy everything.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 pm

ks_waterfowler wrote:That is 50 grain varmint tipped in the picture. I have some 55 FMJ that will go with it as well. Got alot of people kicking the tires on it locally just nobody has the cash in hand. I told them $850 would buy everything.

$850 sounds about right.
I have been selling multiple firearms lately. Market is tough right now. Everyone maxed out their credit cards and spent all their money during the first half of this year. I would try to wait it out if possible, and put it up for trade/partial trade on Armslist.
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby hdunn49 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:23 pm

I think $1000. just my opinion.
hdunn49
hunter

Return to Rifle and Handgun forum