Anyone use a Decoy Tree for Mojos?

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, fowlhunter, Remman, DUKHTR

Anyone use a Decoy Tree for Mojos?

Postby DesotoLakeHunter » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Any of you guys ever used one of these decoy trees to put 5 mojos on? A friend of mine was talking about getting one. We use multiple mojos but usually space them out. I don't know if it would help having them clustered together or if its better having them spread out? What are your opinions?
DesotoLakeHunter
hunter

Re: Anyone use a Decoy Tree for Mojos?

Postby Justin Weber » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Im gonna stop using my Mojos after the first week of season this year. They just arnt as effective as they use to be...
Avery Pro-Staff
Justin Weber
hunter

Re: Anyone use a Decoy Tree for Mojos?

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 am

Justin Weber wrote:Im gonna stop using my Mojos after the first week of season this year. They just arnt as effective as they use to be...

X2 I kept 1 teal mojo when the buffle head came around. One guy across the pond from me had 6 mojos including the tree. It flaired every duck within a mile. I've lost all confidence in them.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum