Real War on Women

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Real War on Women

Postby boney fingers » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 pm

dudejcb wrote:
boney fingers wrote:As a man, should be able to demand a girl I knocked up has an abortion; after all, ill be saddled by child support for 18 years?
You should do what many conservatives and liberal whiny useless men do; leave her to take care of everything alone and then vote down minimum wage and other supports so they'll have it harder.

Or you could man up and marry her, build a family, stay married through all the ups and downs, and hope you don't have any daughters that might run into a scumbag like you almost became. If you put the decision all on her, then it's her decision to make, not yours. Butt out.



So you don't believe women and men are equal, we may have finally found something we agree on.
boney fingers
hunter
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm


Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:05 am

Islamics in action following the Koran....where rape of infidels is permitted.

There have been nearly one-hundred reported sexual assaults in Tahrir Square this week.
Islamists even beat women with sticks as they left the train to attend the anti-Morsi protests.

Men with sticks were reportedly attacking women at the metro station.

Sky News reported, via Religion of Peace:

Almost 100 women have been sexually assaulted in Cairo’s Tahrir Square in just four days, according to Human Rights Watch.

The charity described the attacks as “rampant” and said they highlight the “failure of the government and all political parties to face up to the violence that women in Egypt experience on a daily basis”.

Some of the 91 women assaulted were reportedly beaten with metal chains, chairs and sticks, while others were attacked with knives.

The assaults came as protests escalated in the square, culminating with the ousting of President Mohamed Morsi in a military coup.

Joe Stork, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch, said: “These are serious crimes that are holding women back from participating fully in the public life of Egypt at a critical point in the country’s development.”


A Dutch reporter was reportedly gang-raped in Tahrir on Sunday.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56366
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 am

first 5 minutes ought to enlighten...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56366
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:53 am

boney fingers wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
boney fingers wrote:As a man, should be able to demand a girl I knocked up has an abortion; after all, ill be saddled by child support for 18 years?
You should do what many conservatives and liberal whiny useless men do; leave her to take care of everything alone and then vote down minimum wage and other supports so they'll have it harder.

Or you could man up and marry her, build a family, stay married through all the ups and downs, and hope you don't have any daughters that might run into a scumbag like you almost became. If you put the decision all on her, then it's her decision to make, not yours. Butt out.



So you don't believe women and men are equal, we may have finally found something we agree on.

I honestly don't understand the conclusion you arrived at from the position given, boney. Please elaborate. Furthermore.....you really don't consider men and women as equal? I mean I suppose what you are considering as equality is a factor. I agree we have different bodies. I tend to agree that we seem to have different mindsets in general. Inferior or superior?
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby boney fingers » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:57 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
boney fingers wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
boney fingers wrote:As a man, should be able to demand a girl I knocked up has an abortion; after all, ill be saddled by child support for 18 years?
You should do what many conservatives and liberal whiny useless men do; leave her to take care of everything alone and then vote down minimum wage and other supports so they'll have it harder.

Or you could man up and marry her, build a family, stay married through all the ups and downs, and hope you don't have any daughters that might run into a scumbag like you almost became. If you put the decision all on her, then it's her decision to make, not yours. Butt out.



So you don't believe women and men are equal, we may have finally found something we agree on.

I honestly don't understand the conclusion you arrived at from the position given, boney. Please elaborate. Furthermore.....you really don't consider men and women as equal? I mean I suppose what you are considering as equality is a factor. I agree we have different bodies. I tend to agree that we seem to have different mindsets in general. Inferior or superior?


Dude says I need to man up and take responsibility, but he dosent demand a women be made to man up and take equal responsibility. No, men and women are not equal. I believe women are the weaker sex. I don't believe women should be drafted; I think women should get to choose if they want to put the child up for adoption (but not murder it); I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases; I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in custody battles; I believe women should have separate bathrooms; I believe they should have separate sports teams. In many cases women are superior to men and in many ways they are inferior.
boney fingers
hunter
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:43 am

ScaupHunter wrote:How does that jive with our liberal brethren's views of women's rights?


Are you claiming that the men who shot these girls were liberals?
Chilidawg
hunter
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:45 am

Indaswamp wrote:They are only practicing what is written in the Islamic Holy books.....

Ahhh, so they are conservatives…
Chilidawg
hunter
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:48 am

assateague wrote:Know why liberals love Islam? Because it's not Christianity. There is no reason- NONE- that liberals should not despise Islam, and do all they can to see it eradicated from America. It flies directly in the face of all that they claim to cherish. Yet they refuse to speak poorly of it. The ACLU refuses to sue Islamic organizations. Atheist groups leave Islam alone, when compared to Christianity.

Bunch of hypocritical, misguided idiots.


Your insane, jingoistic blathering would be ammusing if it wasnt so trite.
Chilidawg
hunter
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:57 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
assateague wrote:Bunch of hypocritical, misguided idiots.
And cowards. If "fringe" Catholics started chopping of heads when Catholicism was "offended" without the entire Catholic faith condemning them AND actively and ostracizing and aggressively seeking these people out to put them in jail for their damage they were doing to the Catholic faith, many of these same people would be calling for understanding because they don't want to live in fear.


The police arrested the Stepbrother.
Chilidawg
hunter
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby assateague » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 am

Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:Know why liberals love Islam? Because it's not Christianity. There is no reason- NONE- that liberals should not despise Islam, and do all they can to see it eradicated from America. It flies directly in the face of all that they claim to cherish. Yet they refuse to speak poorly of it. The ACLU refuses to sue Islamic organizations. Atheist groups leave Islam alone, when compared to Christianity.

Bunch of hypocritical, misguided idiots.


Your insane, jingoistic blathering would be ammusing if it wasnt so trite.



Thank you for proving once again that, when confronted with inconvenient facts, liberals generally resort to nonsensical name-calling.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:08 am

Nice of you to ignore the fact that the morher was shot as well and that this was orinized by the stepson / stepbrother.
I suspect that there is a lot more to this then is being told.
My bet is that this is nothing more than a family squabble that used religion as an excuse.

It's not as if those types of things don't happen here.

But then again, you don't care.

All you want to do is to use the the girl's deaths to spread your own hatred.
Chilidawg
hunter
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:26 am

Chilidawg wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:They are only practicing what is written in the Islamic Holy books.....

Ahhh, so they are conservatives…
No because they don't believe in individual liberty and freedom any more than present day liberals do. They believe in the inherent right to impose their will upon whomever is necessary to get what they desire just like present day liberals. Present day conservatives including the large majority of religious conservatives believe you have a right to fail even if that condemns you to a life of eternal damnation as long as you are not directly harming other individuals with your actions.

Liberals and conservatives both agree that killing a baby is abhorrent. The sole basis for the argument is that some liberals believe it is not a baby through at least birth and some conservatives believe it is a baby at the moment of conception. Which is easier to defend based on purely biological/science based reasoning? :huh: If one side is wrong, which one leads to baby's being killed and which one does not? :huh: Which one is totally self centered and which one is about protecting the innocent even if at personal expense? :huh:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 15887
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

boney fingers wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
boney fingers wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
boney fingers wrote:As a man, should be able to demand a girl I knocked up has an abortion; after all, ill be saddled by child support for 18 years?
You should do what many conservatives and liberal whiny useless men do; leave her to take care of everything alone and then vote down minimum wage and other supports so they'll have it harder.

Or you could man up and marry her, build a family, stay married through all the ups and downs, and hope you don't have any daughters that might run into a scumbag like you almost became. If you put the decision all on her, then it's her decision to make, not yours. Butt out.



So you don't believe women and men are equal, we may have finally found something we agree on.

I honestly don't understand the conclusion you arrived at from the position given, boney. Please elaborate. Furthermore.....you really don't consider men and women as equal? I mean I suppose what you are considering as equality is a factor. I agree we have different bodies. I tend to agree that we seem to have different mindsets in general. Inferior or superior?


Dude says I need to man up and take responsibility, but he dosent demand a women be made to man up and take equal responsibility. No, men and women are not equal. I believe women are the weaker sex. I don't believe women should be drafted; I think women should get to choose if they want to put the child up for adoption (but not murder it); I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases; I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in custody battles; I believe women should have separate bathrooms; I believe they should have separate sports teams. In many cases women are superior to men and in many ways they are inferior.

Yep. No argument here, excepting possibly the Domestic Violence issue. I know too many going through rough times that had their ass handed to them after no violent actions. To the best of my ability to ascertain, anyway, and from later admissions of the women.
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Glimmerjim » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 am

assateague wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:Know why liberals love Islam? Because it's not Christianity. There is no reason- NONE- that liberals should not despise Islam, and do all they can to see it eradicated from America. It flies directly in the face of all that they claim to cherish. Yet they refuse to speak poorly of it. The ACLU refuses to sue Islamic organizations. Atheist groups leave Islam alone, when compared to Christianity.

Bunch of hypocritical, misguided idiots.


Your insane, jingoistic blathering would be ammusing if it wasnt so trite.



Thank you for proving once again that, when confronted with inconvenient facts, liberals generally resort to nonsensical name-calling.

That's just not true you scum-suckin', pond-dwellin', bottom-feedin', self-abuser! :lol3: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 am

boney fingers wrote:I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases;
I generally agree with everything but this. The accused in criminal court should ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt regardless of the crime that they are accused or how truly sympathetic the victim of the alleged crime is.

Now if you are talking about the court of public opinion, I agree complete. Clinton is a rapist, but he never should have been convicted in court because it came to light to late to prove definitively.

In the court of law, I disagree. It is the government vs. the man in court and not the woman vs. the man.

This is the fundamental problem that those that want to see George W. Zimmerman incarcerated for shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr. In court, the government never gets the benefit of the doubt and therefore even George W. Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt when accused of shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr.

It is not about giving the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, it is in fact and practice giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Criminal cases are the state against the accused unlike civil (divorce, custody, etc.) cases where it is equal individuals (or groups) resolving a dispute.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 15887
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Re: Real War on Women

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 am

Chilidawg wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:They are only practicing what is written in the Islamic Holy books.....

Ahhh, so they are conservatives…

:huh: how did you get that from my statement? Being politically liberal or conservative has nothing to do with it.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56366
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Real War on Women

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Chilidawg wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:How does that jive with our liberal brethren's views of women's rights?


Are you claiming that the men who shot these girls were liberals?


:huh:

Are you suggesting you're not a blithering idiot?
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6470
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
assateague wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:Know why liberals love Islam? Because it's not Christianity. There is no reason- NONE- that liberals should not despise Islam, and do all they can to see it eradicated from America. It flies directly in the face of all that they claim to cherish. Yet they refuse to speak poorly of it. The ACLU refuses to sue Islamic organizations. Atheist groups leave Islam alone, when compared to Christianity.

Bunch of hypocritical, misguided idiots.


Your insane, jingoistic blathering would be ammusing if it wasnt so trite.



Thank you for proving once again that, when confronted with inconvenient facts, liberals generally resort to nonsensical name-calling.

That's just not true you scum-suckin', pond-dwellin', bottom-feedin', self-abuser! :lol3: :lol3:


It's not self abuse if you are doing it right. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby dudejcb » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 pm

boney fingers wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
boney fingers wrote:As a man, should be able to demand a girl I knocked up has an abortion; after all, ill be saddled by child support for 18 years?
You should do what many conservatives and liberal whiny useless men do; leave her to take care of everything alone and then vote down minimum wage and other supports so they'll have it harder.

Or you could man up and marry her, build a family, stay married through all the ups and downs, and hope you don't have any daughters that might run into a scumbag like you almost became. If you put the decision all on her, then it's her decision to make, not yours. Butt out.



So you don't believe women and men are equal, we may have finally found something we agree on.
Hmmmmm. Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. Goodbye logic, hello tangent veering wildly off course based on ... her right to choose?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5243
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:06 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
boney fingers wrote:I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases;
I generally agree with everything but this. The accused in criminal court should ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt regardless of the crime that they are accused or how truly sympathetic the victim of the alleged crime is.

Now if you are talking about the court of public opinion, I agree complete. Clinton is a rapist, but he never should have been convicted in court because it came to light to late to prove definitively.

In the court of law, I disagree. It is the government vs. the man in court and not the woman vs. the man.

This is the fundamental problem that those that want to see George W. Zimmerman incarcerated for shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr. In court, the government never gets the benefit of the doubt and therefore even George W. Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt when accused of shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr.

It is not about giving the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, it is in fact and practice giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Criminal cases are the state against the accused unlike civil (divorce, custody, etc.) cases where it is equal individuals (or groups) resolving a dispute.


People lose the benefit of the doubt then they chase down black kids then shoot them.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby clampdaddy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 pm

slowshooter wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
boney fingers wrote:I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases;
I generally agree with everything but this. The accused in criminal court should ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt regardless of the crime that they are accused or how truly sympathetic the victim of the alleged crime is.

Now if you are talking about the court of public opinion, I agree complete. Clinton is a rapist, but he never should have been convicted in court because it came to light to late to prove definitively.

In the court of law, I disagree. It is the government vs. the man in court and not the woman vs. the man.

This is the fundamental problem that those that want to see George W. Zimmerman incarcerated for shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr. In court, the government never gets the benefit of the doubt and therefore even George W. Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt when accused of shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr.

It is not about giving the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, it is in fact and practice giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Criminal cases are the state against the accused unlike civil (divorce, custody, etc.) cases where it is equal individuals (or groups) resolving a dispute.


People lose the benefit of the doubt then they chase down black kids then shoot them.
Allegedly
User avatar
clampdaddy
hunter
 
Posts: 3613
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Where spoonies go to die

Re: Real War on Women

Postby slowshooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:47 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
boney fingers wrote:I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases;
I generally agree with everything but this. The accused in criminal court should ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt regardless of the crime that they are accused or how truly sympathetic the victim of the alleged crime is.

Now if you are talking about the court of public opinion, I agree complete. Clinton is a rapist, but he never should have been convicted in court because it came to light to late to prove definitively.

In the court of law, I disagree. It is the government vs. the man in court and not the woman vs. the man.

This is the fundamental problem that those that want to see George W. Zimmerman incarcerated for shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr. In court, the government never gets the benefit of the doubt and therefore even George W. Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt when accused of shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr.

It is not about giving the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, it is in fact and practice giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Criminal cases are the state against the accused unlike civil (divorce, custody, etc.) cases where it is equal individuals (or groups) resolving a dispute.


People lose the benefit of the doubt then they chase down black kids then shoot them.
Allegedly


It is possible that he shimmied, skipped then leap frogged after Trayvon before he shot him dead.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Real War on Women

Postby assateague » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:48 pm

slowshooter wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
boney fingers wrote:I believe women should get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence and rape cases;
I generally agree with everything but this. The accused in criminal court should ALWAYS gets the benefit of the doubt regardless of the crime that they are accused or how truly sympathetic the victim of the alleged crime is.

Now if you are talking about the court of public opinion, I agree complete. Clinton is a rapist, but he never should have been convicted in court because it came to light to late to prove definitively.

In the court of law, I disagree. It is the government vs. the man in court and not the woman vs. the man.

This is the fundamental problem that those that want to see George W. Zimmerman incarcerated for shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr. In court, the government never gets the benefit of the doubt and therefore even George W. Zimmerman gets the benefit of the doubt when accused of shooting Trayvon Obama, Jr.

It is not about giving the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, it is in fact and practice giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Criminal cases are the state against the accused unlike civil (divorce, custody, etc.) cases where it is equal individuals (or groups) resolving a dispute.


People lose the benefit of the doubt then they chase down black kids then shoot them.


People lose the benefit of the doubt when they jump out of the bushes and try to put a beat down on a creepy-ass cracka'


See how easy that was?
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: Real War on Women

Postby boney fingers » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:06 pm

by benefit of doubt, I only mean that in most cases a woman less capable capable of rape or domestic abuse. The notion of male/female equality is moronic. My point is that the same people who claim equality between the sexes then want different rights for each; in the case of abortion, they expect a man to bear all financial responsibility for conception but feel a woman should not be held to the same standard.
boney fingers
hunter
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Real War on Women

Postby cartervj » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Libs like rewriting history :lol3:

so now there was chasing and running involved, can you pull up that in court documents
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7242
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SpinnerMan and 7 guests