Oops. Part II

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Oops. Part II

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 am

So during Arab summer, it was "Mubarak must go". Obama told all of us how the protesters needed "our support and encouragement, for a democratic Egypt". We gave the muslim brotherhood hundreds of millions of dollars, and advanced weapons systems. Now there are more protests in Tahrir Square, this time against Morsi. Even bigger than last time. Yet there is nothing on the news. Why isn't CNN screaming as loudly now as they were during the last go round? Why isn't the administration supporting the "will of the people"? More importantly, how well is the "make friends with the muslim brotherhood, fundamentalist regime which we helped install in Egypt" thing going? Obama is simply an freaking idiot.

Well, let's ask the people who are protesting right now what they think about the "efforts" of the US of A:

WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Re: Oops. Part II

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 am

:clapping: :clapping:
Send this to CNN.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 am

Oh that is terrific! :hammer: :hammer:
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 pm

So now there's been a military coup. Wonder what dear leader will have to say about his boy being sent out on his ear, and the "will of the people". Gonna be tough to make the new folks happy, since this dumbass administration supported the ousted president and gave them money, guns, tanks, and planes.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Hey Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 pm

It seems the people who recieved the tanks, planes, and other equipment knew exactly what to do with them. Obama's B Boy just found out what people with weapons who love freedom do to dictators.

Obama may have finally done something right, despite doing everything in his power to do it wrong.

Even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:33 pm

assateague wrote:So now there's been a military coup. Wonder what dear leader will have to say about his boy being sent out on his ear, and the "will of the people". Gonna be tough to make the new folks happy, since this dumbass administration supported the ousted president and gave them money, guns, tanks, and planes.

Obama backed Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood. Obama is constantly backing lost causes.
CIA backed the Egyptian military.....CIA wins another one. :lol3: :lol3:
Last edited by waterfowlman on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Obama is all about Fascism it appears :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby assateague » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 am

The silence coming from the White House on this whole thing is deafening. And hilarious.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby assateague » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:40 am

Supporting the "rebels" worked out so well for us in Libya and Egypt- I know, let's triple-down on the stupid and send some help to the rebels in Syria, too.

Freaking idiots, the lot of them.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:55 am

Well at least there won't be another Benghazi.......

http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/natio ... story.html
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Thank you for this thread Assa. Keep it up, you are on a roll... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:24 pm

I was hoping some of the Obamabots would care to chime in. I should've known better. He's been taken behind damn near every woodshed in the entire world at this point.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 pm

assateague wrote:I was hoping some of the Obamabots would care to chime in. I should've known better. He's been taken behind damn near every woodshed in the entire world at this point.

They're too busy defending 17 year old thugs right now.....
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:
assateague wrote:I was hoping some of the Obamabots would care to chime in. I should've known better. He's been taken behind damn near every woodshed in the entire world at this point.

or trying to rationalize 17 years with no warming as proof of man made climate change! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:15 pm

@Assa...
The protests in Egypt against president Mohammed Morsi were – according to the BBC – the largest in history.

The Egyptian military threw Morsi out in a coup today.

Why?

Irish Times reports:
Army concern about the way President Mohamed Morsi was governing Egypt reached tipping point when the head of state attended a rally packed with hardline fellow Islamists calling for holy war in Syria, military sources have said.

Mr Morsi himself called for foreign intervention in Syria against Mr Assad, leading to a veiled rebuke from the army, which issued an apparently bland but sharp-edged statement the next day stressing that its only role was guarding Egypt’s borders.

“The armed forces were very alarmed by the Syrian conference at a time the state was going through a major political crisis,” said one officer, whose comments reflected remarks made privately by other army staff. He was speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not permitted to talk to the media.

For the army, the Syria rally had crossed “a national security red line” by encouraging Egyptians to fight abroad, risking creating a new generation of jihadists, said Yasser El-Shimy, analyst with the International Crisis Group.

At the heart of the military’s concern is the history of militant Islam in Egypt, homeland of al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri. The military source condemned recent remarks made by “retired terrorists” allied to Mr Morsi, who has deepened his ties with the once-armed group al-Gamaa al-Islamiya.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-07-03/what-really-caused-coup-against-egyptian-president

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:12 pm

And we have decided to help those same Syrian "rebels". Does nobody see the insanity in this? Which leads me to believe that they see it as plain as the noses on their faces, but WANT to do it. Too bad we can't follow suit because our government also wants to help those Syrian terrorists..err, I mean...rebels.
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby waterfowlman » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:21 pm

A wise foreign policy regarding the middle east would be, if there are Arabs killing Arabs.....stay out of their business, sit back and enjoy the show.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby dudejcb » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:

or trying to rationalize 17 years with no warming as proof of man made climate change! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Soooo so so busy defending thugs and climate change just cannot carry to load of another controversy. Ugggh.

Oh wait. then you said this:
waterfowlman wrote:Obama backed Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood.
And I wondered, how did I miss this? This should have registered with everyone, even a semi-recluse like myself. OH, NOW I REMEMBER ....

This never happened. Everyone was pretty pleased watching the Arab Spring unroll, and Egypt hold elections. Yikes elections! That mean's they could vote in those we we don't like. We like elections, but we all had to sit by and watch them vote into power the Muslim brotherhood. So we are stuck in the precarious position of supporting the democratic process, but not always liking the electoral outcomes (tell me about it, look at that House Republican douche bags). A conundrum.

I get that we didn't care for electoral outcome in Egypt, I just don't recall Obama campaigning on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood. Because that's a lie.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Nope, he just sent them tens of millions of dollars worth of weapons. That is all....... Seems the people of Egypt have a far clearer picture of who Obama was supporting than you do...........
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby assateague » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:54 pm

waterfowlman wrote:A wise foreign policy regarding the middle east would be, if there are Arabs killing Arabs.....stay out of their business, sit back and enjoy the show.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
WOLVERINES

assateague

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:39 pm

dudejcb wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:

Soooo so so busy defending thugs and climate change just cannot carry to load of another controversy. Ugggh.

Oh wait. then you said this:
waterfowlman wrote:Obama backed Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood.
And I wondered, how did I miss this? This should have registered with everyone, even a semi-recluse like myself. OH, NOW I REMEMBER ....

This never happened. Everyone was pretty pleased watching the Arab Spring unroll, and Egypt hold elections. Yikes elections! That mean's they could vote in those we we don't like. We like elections, but we all had to sit by and watch them vote into power the Muslim brotherhood. So we are stuck in the precarious position of supporting the democratic process, but not always liking the electoral outcomes (tell me about it, look at that House Republican douche bags). A conundrum.

I get that we didn't care for electoral outcome in Egypt, I just don't recall Obama campaigning on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood. Because that's a lie.

get current, then come back and reply..... :rolleyes:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Return to Controversial Issues Forum