Is this Racism? (Part 2)

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Is this Racism? (Part 2)

Postby Chilidawg » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:I am not so sure that Chili understands his posts often do not support his positions very well. The last two are a great example. Thomas did not call it racist and he is not the arbiter of racism anyway.

So he uses the word discrimination instead of racism. Big deal. He's talking about the same thing.

Then toss in the factual quotes Chili posted that are supported by reality.

Your opinion does not make it a fact.

The fact that something is racist in your world view does not make it automatically wrong, or even automatically evil. It just means you personally think it is racist.

From the Oxford Dictionary: "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

I think that that is pretty clear in the Jon Hubbard quotes

Chili, many of America's black citizens are the worst biggots in the nation.

And so that justifies your bigotry?
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby Chilidawg » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:57 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
assateague wrote:Both of these seem to be quite factual. They are "racist" in that the determinations are based on race, but that certainly doesn't make them any less true.

^^This^^

Feel free to provide supporting evidence for these so called "facts."
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Chili you may have come a little late to the game and missed the rules. We have already established that weak people with no supporting arguments constantly resort to the racist game. It is a losing game and will not avail you in any way. None of us care one whit if you think we are racist.

Again your presenting your own excerpts as factual then asking others to support your facts? :lol3: Thanks for admitting your factoids are not trustworthy. :thumbsup:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:It is 50 / 50 that AT is a racist.

It is 100% that CD will pull out the race card and AT won't care. :fingerhead:

This is by far the most asinine post I have run across in this forum. You are suggesting that the blacks are fortunate having been brought over as slaves and having eventually become equal citizens of this country of freedom. Do your attempts at vindication always override your sense of decency at every level? First, many slaves were treated abominably, no argument for the mentally active. Secondly, this was not a voluntary choice, obviously. Thirdly, let me construct an analogy that perhaps even the most deluded can relate to. Let's assume there is a nation of peoples living in vastly more comfortable conditions than our own at the moment. None of the fears of governmental takeover of rights, none of the fears of economic collapse, etc. Would you, personally, consider yourself as fortunate if that nation was able to come to you, separate you from your family, cast you into a lifetime of abuse and consideration as chattel, if, in 5 generations, you would become assimilated into the populace and enjoy, after a huge, contentious struggle, most of the rights and comforts that the populace does? You would consider that as a blessing? Your children one direction, your wife another to serve as on call mistress to the master, and you to perform menial labor with all the consideration given to oxen? Give me a break. If you contend that it would be advantageous in the long run and that eventually you would consider yourself as blessed for having been given this opportunity you are not men. You are indeed farm animals.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Jim,

You quoted the wrong post or your reading a hell of a lot into the one you quoted. :huh:

I will address your questions anyway. We are not talking about the individuals who were enslaved. We are talking about the real world benefits received by their existing descendants. If you cannot see the benefits and advanced options and lifestyles African Americans live with compared to their average African relatives you are both deluded and particularly foolish. As I mentioned in an earlier part of this thread. I am not discussing the right and wrong of anything. I simply pointed out that the descendants are far better off and live far better lives due to having had their ancestors brought here. You also neatly avoided the discussion on blacks being the main suppliers of slaves here, along with being the first slave owners.

If you are so sure it was such a horrible thing, then I am certain you will support the US fixing that wrong, clearly we must repatriate them to their ancestral lands to right our past wrongs. Liberia or Sierra Leone mean anything to you?
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Chili you may have come a little late to the game and missed the rules. We have already established that weak people with no supporting arguments constantly resort to the racist game. It is a losing game and will not avail you in any way. None of us care one whit if you think we are racist.

Again your presenting your own excerpts as factual then asking others to support your facts? :lol3: Thanks for admitting your factoids are not trustworthy. :thumbsup:

You're weak. Evidence: You are playing the game.

BOOM!
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Definitely not "BOOM!" worthy.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 am

He responds to being called a weakling. Because he's weak. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:13 am

No "BOOM!" for you! You are banned! One year, no "BOOM!"!!!!
Last edited by clampdaddy on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 am

clampdaddy wrote:No "BOOM!" for you! You are banned! One year no "BOOM!"!!!!

You cut me deep....

I will use... THUNDA!
slowshooter
hunter

Postby assateague » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:34 am

Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:Here are some more statements from Arkansas state rep. Jon Hubbard.

“… one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.”

See more at: http://talkbusiness.net/2012/10/rep-jon ... TRjR0.dpuf

Anyone care to argue that that is not racist?

How about this one?

“Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?” (Page 184)

I'd like to someone try to defend that statement.

Both of these seem to be quite factual. They are "racist" in that the determinations are based on race, but that certainly doesn't make them any less true.

Thanks, I knew you wouldn't disapoint. Your racism is clearly on display for all to see.

My racism is more clearly on display when I wear my white hood and sombrero. I keep them right next to the box full of concern for what you think, on the top shelf of my closet.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby cartervj » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 am

chilli is a little slow :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Jim,

You quoted the wrong post or your reading a hell of a lot into the one you quoted. :huh:

I will address your questions anyway. We are not talking about the individuals who were enslaved. We are talking about the real world benefits received by their existing descendants. If you cannot see the benefits and advanced options and lifestyles African Americans live with compared to their average African relatives you are both deluded and particularly foolish. As I mentioned in an earlier part of this thread. I am not discussing the right and wrong of anything. I simply pointed out that the descendants are far better off and live far better lives due to having had their ancestors brought here. You also neatly avoided the discussion on blacks being the main suppliers of slaves here, along with being the first slave owners.

If you are so sure it was such a horrible thing, then I am certain you will support the US fixing that wrong, clearly we must repatriate them to their ancestral lands to right our past wrongs. Liberia or Sierra Leone mean anything to you?

You're correct in that I really addressed the wrong post, scaup. I was reading through and just jumped in pertinent to the whole thread, not your post. :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 pm

slowshooter wrote:
clampdaddy wrote:No "BOOM!" for you! You are banned! One year no "BOOM!"!!!!

You cut me deep....

I will use... THUNDA!

I like it! :beer:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:Here are some more statements from Arkansas state rep. Jon Hubbard.

“… one of the stated purposes of school integration was to bring black students up to a level close to that of white students. But, to the great disappointment of everyone, the results of this theory worked exactly in reverse of its intended purpose, and instead of black students rising to the educational levels previously attained by white students, the white students dropped to the level of black students. To make matters worse the lack of discipline and ambition of black students soon became shared by their white classmates, and our educational system has been in a steady decline ever since.”

How about this one?

“Wouldn’t life for blacks in America today be more enjoyable and successful if they would only learn to appreciate the value of a good education?” (Page 184)

Both of these seem to be quite factual. They are "racist" in that the determinations are based on race, but that certainly doesn't make them any less true.

Thanks, I knew you wouldn't disapoint. Your racism is clearly on display for all to see.

The fact that he can recognize cultural patterns makes him a racist?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey chilidawg-do you like blackbeans on your chilidawg? :huh:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby High Sierras » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 am

cartervj wrote:chilli is a little slow :lol3:

Wait, does that mean Slowshooter gets to call Chilidawg "Mini me" from now on??? :lol3:
High Sierras
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:06 am

The best way to have a dog.

There are a couple things they do right around here and this is one of them. :yes:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 am

cartervj wrote:chilli is a little slow :lol3:

You're so special
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:53 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Chilidawg wrote:
assateague wrote:

How about this one?

The fact that he can recognize cultural patterns makes him a racist?

Racial stereotypes =\= cultural patterns.
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

Chilidawg wrote:Racial stereotypes =\= cultural patterns.

Not all stereotypes are wrong any more than they are all right.

So thanks for pointing out something EVERYONE already knew :thumbsup:

It really makes your argument :no:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 am

SpinnerMan wrote:

So, getting back to this statement by Jon Hubbard,

“… will it ever become possible for black people in the United States of America to firmly establish themselves as inclusive and contributing members of society within this country?”

Are you saying that Hubbard's view that black people are not contributing members of American society is an accurate stereotype?

Do you share that opinion?
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby Chilidawg » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 am

Seriously people.

Think about what Hubbard is saying here

Do any of you seriously believe that garbage?

Basically what Hubbard is saying is: "blacks students are lazy and stupid and because of integration, white students are lazy and stupid now as well and it's all the fault of the black students."

Hubbard is a racist anal opening of the first degree and anyone who claims that Hubbard is correct is a racist analysis opening as well.
Chilidawg
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:50 am

Chilidawg wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

So, getting back to this statement by Jon Hubbard,

“… will it ever become possible for black people in the United States of America to firmly establish themselves as inclusive and contributing members of society within this country?”

Are you saying that Hubbard's view that black people are not contributing members of American society is an accurate stereotype?

Do you share that opinion?

At the same level as Asians, whites, or Hispanics? It's a question of what is meant by this. Clearly he doesn't mean that individuals cannot excel at everything. So obviously he is talking about averages.

There is a serious problem in the black community, but it is NOT INHERENTLY a result of their race. It is primarily the result of the race hustlers like the Jackson and Sharpton combined with the big government welfare trap created by people like Obama. Will this change in my lifetime? The answer is I pray that it does, but I expect it to get much worse and that is truly sad.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Chilidawg wrote:Seriously people.

Think about what Hubbard is saying here

Do any of you seriously believe that garbage?

Basically what Hubbard is saying is: "blacks students are lazy and stupid and because of integration, white students are lazy and stupid now as well and it's all the fault of the black students."

Hubbard is a racist anal opening of the first degree and anyone who claims that Hubbard is correct is a racist analysis opening as well.

Reality got you focusing on your anal area there chili? :fingerpt: Keep your personal life just that personal. None of us want to know!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum