baby eagle 9mm?

A forum to discuss home defense and personal defense to keep out crime.

Moderators: La. Hunter, badandy970, Montanafowler

baby eagle 9mm?

Postby tsamp » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Looking at picking up a baby eagle 9mm steel or polymer sub compact for my concealed carry gun. I just want input on the pistol its self , how it shoots, trigger pull, bulky or not, etc... no input on the caliber please Haha! I know I want a 9mm.
tsamp
hunter

Re: baby eagle 9mm?

Postby G20M1 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm not a fan, it seems a bit heavy for ccw. Even the compact is 25 oz, a glock 19 is 5 oz lighter. Also I don't like handguns that have an external safety, even if you carry in DA mode safety off what if it gets flip on while it's inside your waistband. I would even go to a smaller gun than a glock 19, maybe a KAHR PM9 or kel-tec PF9. The kel-tec is under 13 oz. http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.
-Ayn Rand
G20M1
hunter

Re: baby eagle 9mm?

Postby tsamp » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:40 pm

I decided against the baby eagle and am think the CZ p07 duty. CZ has a good rep and the gun seems to be well reviewed.
tsamp
hunter

Return to Home and Personal Defense Forum