Fore Warned--not far fetched-Anymore

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Fore Warned--not far fetched-Anymore

Postby decoycarver » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:19 am

Well very close Friend of mine, whom is Active Military and of High Rank, This person informs me of important items which the Government tries to slip it by us --the Citizen --Ammo shortage--Why is that.??? All of a sudden things are being pieced together-Shows on Prepper's -then this -well this month my friend will be in a Mid-western State-( land of Lakes)- for CHEESE & crackers..for some EXCORSISE 'S --War Games--" Domestic Operations "-there are already Nato and Kremlin Muts here and have been here for several Months.So figure it out my Patriots, Hope it never comes to that -here are the pieces to think about--Military given power of Arrest of Civilians--Ammo Shortage--This Administration's Shenanigans' --Attention on Preppers--and now Domestic Operations --WHY ???
decoycarver
hunter

Re: Fore Warned--not far fetched-Anymore

Postby beretta24 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:37 am

decoycarver wrote:Well very close Friend of mine, whom is Active Military and of High Rank, This person informs me of important items which the Government tries to slip it by us --the Citizen --Ammo shortage--Why is that.??? All of a sudden things are being pieced together-Shows on Prepper's -then this -well this month my friend will be in a Mid-western State-( land of Lakes)- for CHEESE & crackers..for some EXCORSISE 'S --War Games--" Domestic Operations "-there are already Nato and Kremlin Muts here and have been here for several Months.So figure it out my Patriots, Hope it never comes to that -here are the pieces to think about--Military given power of Arrest of Civilians--Ammo Shortage--This Administration's Shenanigans' --Attention on Preppers--and now Domestic Operations --WHY ???

Do you have a coherent thought you would like to share?
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 am

Troll on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Hook Up!

We have had foreign officers and military personnel in the US on a regular basis since WWII. We have had combined training exercises and operations since then as well. Urban combat training and operations with allied troops has become the norm in recent years. I am curious what you have to post that we don't already know?
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Bloke » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 am

Holy Crap, Jesse Ventura is a member of DHC! :lol3:
Make sure their toe nails are wet
Bloke
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 am

Bloke wrote:Holy Crap, Jesse Ventura is a member of DHC! :lol3:

:lol3: :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:39 pm

The sad part is, 6 months ago we thought our conversations with whom were NOT being recorded, emails, phones etc.. even were told if they were it was inadvertently. I'm no conspiracist, but I trust the Feds not one iota. :thumbsup:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 pm

The feds have been recording all your electronic information for over 20 years, they are finally being forced to come clean about it. Anyone who believes anything the Federal Government says is a blithering fool. They lie to us constantly. Mainly because we are to stupid to call them on it and fire them all.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:44 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Troll on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Hook Up!

Me thinks not....just as much babbling in this post as 500 of his 589 posts....
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby cartervj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

State Dems relying on Obama-style data machine for November edge

By Darryl R. Isherwood | July 10th, 2013 - 2:56pm
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on favoritesShare on print|More Sharing ServicesMore
A key member of the Democrats' 2011 legislative redistricting team is back in the state this election season to defend the map he helped build.

Tom Bonier, who was a primary consultant to the team that created the map ultimately chosen by the tie-breaking member of the commission is consulting with legislative Democrats on micro-targeting, the analytic strategy employed so successfully last year by President Obama.

As a consultant to the Democratic election team, Bonier is providing analytics in every district in the state to help Democratic candidates hone their messages and retain the advantages they hold in both houses.

"Analytics are all about being able to have targeted conversations with voters and being able to talk to voters about issues that they are most likely concerned with in order to focus those conversations," said Bonier, who is from Massachusetts and now is based in Washington, D.C. "Races encompass a multitude of issues and you can't have a conversation with every voter about every issue so this helps narrow the conversation."

Obama used analytics and modeling to great effect in his 2012 re-election bid and the "data cave" as it was known has taken on almost a mythical status in the election post mortem. The process works by contacting voters individually and creating models based on their support for candidates and issues.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/67131/state ... to.twitter#ixzz2YhfvXaoO
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Just an FYI or are you trying to make a point carter?
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 am

beretta24 wrote:Just an FYI or are you trying to make a point carter?

Carter is turning into The King of Reposting Non Sequiturs. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum