Lancaster Delta Chapt.

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Lancaster Delta Chapt.

Postby humen84 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Had the opportunity to travel down to Lancaster this past Saturday and see the local Delta chapters Delta Day. Great event the guys put together. Had a lot of great people there to show the youth what the sport and this crazy lifestyle we live is all about. The guy from Pitboss Waterfowl brought up his sweet Banks 25ft sea duck rig (I know I wasn't the only one there wishing I had one of those) Had Joey Jobes there showing off his amazing skills of carving decoys and brought along some sweet ones for everyone to see. The guys from Final Glide did a great demonstration of how field hunting is done. Had a bunch of layouts for the kids to get a chance to layin and see how its done. Also had Zink calls there doing a duck call demo and showing the kids how to do a basic quack and feed call, also all the kids went home with a call!!

There's now 4 chapters I know of in Pa for Delta and I hope we can all start doing great things like the Lancaster Chapter is. If your not a Delta member get signed up!! There's the Lancaster Chapter, State College area has a chapter now too (had the pleasure of meeting Colmen too while I was there) Don Taylor has one on the western side of the state and we recently started one in the Northeast this year( Wilkes Barre Scranton area) Hopefully everyone can get involved with their local chapter and we can see things like the Lancaster Chapter throughout the state!!

Thanks to all the guys down in Lancaster that had us NEPA guys down for the day and showed us how to put on a good event!! We had a great time.

Steve H.
humen84
hunter

Re: Lancaster Delta Chapt.

Postby Trainee » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for post
Who is the contact for membership in Lanc chapter
Trainee
hunter

Postby humen84 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:49 am

humen84
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 am

If anybody would like contact info, please PM me.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Coleman24 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Humen84 was nice to meet you as well!

Lancaster Delta, you did put on an amazing event, humen84 said it perfectly!

It's a pleasure to be a part of Delta! Check it out folks! See what you can get involved with.
Coleman24
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting