Duck Hunting Forum banner

Anyone get any new calls to show off?

2K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  kkelly 
#1 ·
Been quiet lately. Did anyone get a new call or two to show off? I've got a couple in the mail and a couple I'm making. Post up some pics of what you have or what's on you lanyard this season. It's right around the corner. :grooving:

#5 ·
I just have a Haydel's Redleg for a mallard call, been using it the last 2 seasons. Never sticks or fails in any way. I guess the more expensive ones sound better but this one's been working for me.
When I go to Cabela's in a week and a half from now I will pick up a Haydel's blue wing teal call to add to my lanyard.

#8 ·
Im still searching for the perfect single reed acrylic.......

And by perfect I mean it won't break my bank account.

#9 ·
coach_1 said:
Oklahoma Greenhead said:
ive got 3 on the way right now. coco short barrel, ivory diablo, and burndown DC.
The coco Short Barrel is a good one. One of my favorites.
Thats why i got it. Have yet to hear a bad thing about it! plus i blew one that my friend has and it is straight up nasty.

#10 ·
Oklahoma Greenhead said:
coach_1 said:
Oklahoma Greenhead said:
ive got 3 on the way right now. coco short barrel, ivory diablo, and burndown DC.
The coco Short Barrel is a good one. One of my favorites.
Thats why i got it. Have yet to hear a bad thing about it! plus i blew one that my friend has and it is straight up nasty.
If you like the coco....wait till you try hedge

#19 ·
I got these done by a guy on here with hedge from where my dad introduced me to the outdoors. The red one was my son's gift for his first birthday this past February. It has his and my dad's initials on it. He passed away a few months before my son was born. I'm hoping it's something that will help my son connect with his grandpa. My son loves using his call.

#20 ·
okbucksnducks said:
I got these done by a guy on here with hedge from where my dad introduced me to the outdoors. The red one was my son's gift for his first birthday this past February. It has his and my dad's initials on it. He passed away a few months before my son was born. I'm hoping it's something that will help my son connect with his grandpa. My son loves using his call.
Nice calls. I love some hedge. Great story also.

#23 ·
coach_1 said:
okbucksnducks said:
Nice calls. I love some hedge. Great story also.
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.