Duck Hunting Forum banner

Bigfoot Full Bodies

4K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  cuppedandkilled 
#1 ·
What is the difference between the B2 and the non B2's?

#23 ·
mayhem96 said:
2500hdon37s said:
I dislike Big Foots, but we bought almost 5doz of them for $600 along with a doz shells, 13 floaters, and 2doz ducks. Bought them to flip.

All of them are originals, and they still look pretty dang good for some of them having dates on them from 1985 and 1990. :eek:
Why don't you like them?
no motion, and they're simply just too big. I cant haul near as many decoys in the same amount of space. and I dont have a trailer so I cant always get a hold of one to use. and then some places I cant even get a trailer into.

#24 ·
As for carrying them. The back of the feet have a strap across them I will grab them foot to foot by that strap and a third with my thumb. One more tucked under the arm and two in the other hand That makes 6.........

While the Bigfoots take up more room, settup is also faster because you don't have to mess with bases. Grab and go I can easily set up 4 dozen in 20 minutes to 1/2 hr. And take down and load in about 20 minutes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.