Teal Hunting Near Richmond

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Teal Hunting Near Richmond

Postby dropdeadlanyards » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:01 pm

I am just wondering if any one has had any luck hunting teal around Richmond Indiana or in Wayne county ? I live in north west Indiana, but have family near Richmond and would like to take them teal hunting this September. I would also like to ask if anyone knows of any good places to go for teal near Richmond.
dropdeadlanyards
Newb

Re: Teal Hunting Near Richmond

Postby Marc1985 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 am

I would give Wilbur Wright FWA a shot, I personally haven't seen them there, but when I go there to bowfish on the Big Blue River something usually flies over and at a shootable distance but I haven't seen any big flocks since i started going there, thats where you will see me. I haven't scouted the rest of the property.

Ive been going there for 3 years now and this spring was the first time I saw turkey there, And have never seen another waterfowl hunter.
Marc1985
hunter

Postby hankyorke » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm

You'll see them now... All it takes is one post for the cyber scouters.
hankyorke
hunter

Postby dropdeadlanyards » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Hankyorke I am not trying to cyber scout I am at least 4 hours away and am just trying to get a feel for waterfowl hunting in that area . I have been told that it is not good hunting down there and am just trying to find out what it looks like there. Otherwise I will bring them up here to hunt , and yes you can see them now where I am at. I scout before the season to make sure that i am on the birds when the season starts.
dropdeadlanyards
Newb

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting