Goose and duck hunters in ontario

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Goose and duck hunters in ontario

Postby Fowlimit » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Looking for hunters willing to share spots in kawarth lakes. I have decent spots that I'll return the favor. Set up pretty decent for hunting geese in feilds. Bout 70-80 spread. Hunt the lakes and swamps tones aswell with realiable jon boat for ducks. Just looking to get some real decent hunts in this year again and maybe meet some new people. Send a text 705-328-5805
Fowlimit
Newb

Re: Goose and duck hunters in ontario

Postby RUN REMI RUN » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:32 pm

well I hunted a few and have fished them more!!!!
just stay away from them during opener and lake simcoe too!!!

scouted all and just don't have the time to hunt them all!!! too many great spots, just timing here to get them!!!!

I send my bro's or friends to other spots, and they limit out in no time, but other times, ZERO!!!! BUT u hear shooting all around!!!!

with close to 500,000 duck hunters here, the bird learn quick and move fast, or tons and tons of guys everywhere, SKY BLASTING AT EVERYTHING!!! EVEN crap HAWKS!!!! THINKIING THEIR SNOW GEESE!!!!!

YES I HAVE SEEN IT ALL!!!!

and don't try to fish around the duck hunters, or ur boat might spring a leak!!!!
RUN REMI RUN
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting