2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:45 am

Well done D. Good luck Westie
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.


WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: I'm borderline retarded .
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11986
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio


Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:06 am

Very entertaining write up D! Nice work!!
Good luck westtenn
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby D Comeaux » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:16 am

HEY, Westie,
Ginger should be in Memphis tonight, out for delivery tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Location Date Local Time Activity
Jackson, MS, United States 09/17/2013 9:10 A.M. Departure Scan
09/17/2013 8:47 A.M. Arrival Scan
New Orleans, LA, United States 09/17/2013 4:23 A.M. Departure Scan
09/17/2013 1:35 A.M. Arrival Scan
Lafayette, LA, United States 09/16/2013 9:06 P.M. Departure Scan
09/16/2013 7:47 P.M. Origin Scan
09/16/2013 11:41 A.M. Pickup Scan
United States 09/13/2013 7:33 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 am

Perfect
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby beretta24 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:23 am

Put a hurt on 'em westie!
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5476
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby MODuckkiller » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:00 am

So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:07 am

MODuckkiller wrote:So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.


Yay
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:11 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.


Yay

O.K., we'll allow them-but the central flyway can match us dove for dove if they want to.....just sayin...

BTW-who wants to keep a count of the birds and post them after each weekend??? What we got now with Comeaux's teal????14????is that right????
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56360
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby D Comeaux » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:17 am

Indaswamp wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.


Yay

O.K., we'll allow them-but the central flyway can match us dove for dove if they want to.....just sayin...

BTW-who wants to keep a count of the birds and post them after each weekend??? What we got now with Comeaux's teal????14????is that right????


13 total. 5 Saturday and 8 Sunday
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:18 am

D Comeaux wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.


Yay

O.K., we'll allow them-but the central flyway can match us dove for dove if they want to.....just sayin...

BTW-who wants to keep a count of the birds and post them after each weekend??? What we got now with Comeaux's teal????14????is that right????


13 total. 5 Saturday and 8 Sunday

My bad...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56360
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby jpeterson117 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 pm

I am fairly new to DHC and this is pretty cool. I look forward to hearing about this weekends hunt!
User avatar
jpeterson117
hunter
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby D Comeaux » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.


Yay

O.K., we'll allow them-but the central flyway can match us dove for dove if they want to.....just sayin...

BTW-who wants to keep a count of the birds and post them after each weekend??? What we got now with Comeaux's teal????14????is that right????


13 total. 5 Saturday and 8 Sunday

My bad...


Could I just reply /post my bird count with date and spices and just have each member quote that post adding their numbers?
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 pm

D Comeaux wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
D Comeaux wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:So do Dove count? Yay or nay? Missed where we confirmed or denied that.


Yay

O.K., we'll allow them-but the central flyway can match us dove for dove if they want to.....just sayin...

BTW-who wants to keep a count of the birds and post them after each weekend??? What we got now with Comeaux's teal????14????is that right????


13 total. 5 Saturday and 8 Sunday

My bad...


Could I just reply /post my bird count with date and spices and just have each member quote that post adding their numbers?

that'll work... :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56360
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby D Comeaux » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Traveling Decoy Bird Count Per Member

September 14-15 - D Comeaux - 13 -Blue Wing - Opening weekend of Teal Louisiana
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Weston81 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm

I can take it November 8th and 9th.
Weston81
hunter
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: Wentzville, Mo

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Weston81 wrote:I can take it November 8th and 9th.

....Nov. 9th and 10th is the weekend. I'll put you down Weston81.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56360
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby beretta24 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 am

Just so its on the calendar I'm getting a group lined up with some other DHC folks the last weekend in Sept. so it doesn't sit for a week.

Westie said he can ship it right after his hunt. :thumbsup:
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5476
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby beretta24 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:21 am

By the way...the central flyway schedule is looking rather slim :)
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5476
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am

beretta24 wrote:Just so its on the calendar I'm getting a group lined up with some other DHC folks the last weekend in Sept. so it doesn't sit for a week.

Westie said he can ship it right after his hunt. :thumbsup:

Alright, you got it that last open weekend in Sept for a group hunt. Let me know who all is hunting over the deek so I can add them to the list.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56360
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby 18javelin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 am

Indaswamp wrote:
Weston81 wrote:I can take it November 8th and 9th.

....Nov. 9th and 10th is the weekend. I'll put you down Weston81.



Dang I needed it both weekends to even come close to posting numbers with the rest of you all. LOL Weston81 send me your addy in a pm so I can get it down....
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379537505.279060.jpg


Frah-geee-lay
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379537505.279060.jpg


Frah-geee-lay

Looks like the delivery man heeded that warning well @
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379537505.279060.jpg


Frah-geee-lay


Must be Italian
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.


WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: I'm borderline retarded .
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 11986
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:00 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379537505.279060.jpg


Frah-geee-lay

Looks like the delivery man heeded that warning well @


Ya. My ups man has been shaky of late.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: 2013-2014 MISS. FLYWAY TRAVELING DECOY SIGN UP LIST

Postby D Comeaux » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379537505.279060.jpg


Frah-geee-lay

Looks like the delivery man heeded that warning well @


Ya. My ups man has been shaky of late.


Actually, it's not in any worse shape then when I had received it.
Last edited by D Comeaux on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
D Comeaux
hunter
 
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sprigpig1 and 11 guests