Why would anyone post poetry in the CI Forum?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Why would anyone post poetry in the CI Forum?

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:The "original", if you will, began with "There once was a MAN from Nantucket"
But it wasn't dirty, so what's the point?

Um.....unless I am missing a subtlety, in your absence did you have an operation to have your sense of humor removed?

Hunh? The only thing I can guess about this response is that you added a "rolls eyes" smiley to it and figured I was annoyed with the X-rated limerick angle. To which I repeat, huh?

Sorry my friend. I guess I am just not clicking on all cylinders tonight and am missing some nuances. No sweat! :beer:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:The "original", if you will, began with "There once was a MAN from Nantucket"

Um.....unless I am missing a subtlety, in your absence did you have an operation to have your sense of humor removed?

Hunh? The only thing I can guess about this response is that you added a "rolls eyes" smiley to it and figured I was annoyed with the X-rated limerick angle. To which I repeat, huh?

Sorry my friend. I guess I am just not clicking on all cylinders tonight and am missing some nuances. No sweat! :beer:

No sweat........hell, I should be flattered that there's somebody out there who mistakenly thinks I operate with even the tiniest sense of decency :lol3:
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

No sweat........hell, I should be flattered that there's somebody out there who mistakenly thinks I operate with even the tiniest sense of decency :lol3:

:beer:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am

blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

I showed up regularly as you were stepping out for a smoke.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 pm

ohioboy wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:

I showed up regularly as you were stepping out for a smoke.

And my smokes can take awhile....... I roll 'em pretty tight
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum