Please read this could effect you !!!!!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Please read this could effect you !!!!!

Postby Rowdy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:33 pm

i am posting this here so it will get more traffic

New jersey is on the path to stop hunting and other outdoor activities if it goes through here your states can and will be next!!!

the info we have so far is here
http://www.njducks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15041

i dont know if posting a link to another forum is ok but the inportance of this should override that anyway. it is our time as hunters to step up and organize. we are in our early stages but i will do my best to keep you informed of what is going on and if you can pass the info to anyone you can.

thanks for your time

Rory
Rowdy
hunter

Postby Rowdy » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:13 am

listen guys we need all the help we can get residents and non residents alike if this goes through it will happen in other states the letter is pre written just print it sign it and mail it. Please!!!!!!
Rowdy
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:13 pm

maybe i read it wrong or I trust fish & Game to much but as I understand it says that fish and game can deny permits, if fish and game were to see a problem (such as hunting ground X has a dangerously low amount of deer) they should have the right to deny hunting in that area. now I don't want to have hunting ban but I don't see the problem plz tell me if I missed something though
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby Rowdy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:25 pm

no no no!!!!1 this one man Cambell wants the power to override fish and game and say no to already fish and game approved seasons. that would effectively put one uneducated man in the place above all the scientists and conservationists to say no you guys are wrong and i will not allow this season.. which would render fish and game powerless

Please help guys we have an anti in place as commisioner of the DEP he will shut us down if he is not stopped...
Rowdy
hunter

Rowdy, you're right - this must be read!

Postby macdaddy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:04 pm

This is a recipe for disaster. If it flies in Jersey, then the antis will be on a roll. This is BIG. I'll pray for youns in Jersey. God help us.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby Rowdy » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:47 pm

pray and send a letter the anti's use non residents so can we. follow the above link and there is a prewritten letter for residents and reworded for non residents PLEASE HELP..

pass the info to anyone you can we have until the 14th of january to be heard.

thanks
Rory
Rowdy
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole