TDB-14 w/ 25hp Yamaha & Extras $4700 OBO

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

TDB-14 w/ 25hp Yamaha & Extras $4700 OBO

Postby straightshooting » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 am

I'm selling my TDB-14 rig. Its a great little rig and hunts wel. In the marsh the boat blends in and brushes up well. On the rocks it blends right in for diver hunting. I'm confident that anchoring in the open it would do well as well but never got to try.

The Boat - its super stable, nice and wide, room enough for 2 hunters and a dog. Its draft is very little - I've had it in very shallow areas. Also has a nice locking cover so your gear is safe.

The Blind - standard TDB blind made of military grade material and blends in well. Has brushing loops and is removable for off-season. It sets up in minutes and is very stable so can be relied upon in rough conditions.

The Motor - dependable, clean, and runs well. The boat is rated for a 15hp but having a 25hp gives you a little more kick to get in and out.

Up till this last summer the boat has been stored in a heated shop so its condition is great. Its a 1992 boat so it was built from the classic TDB Company in Maine vs. the newer weaker ones.

Here's what's included:

- TDB-14 Classic Maine built
- TDB Blind
- 25HP Yamaha (1992?)
- Gas tank w/ hoses
- Tiller extension
- Locking cover
- Anchors/Rigging
- Running lights
- Dog ramp
- Mud motor adaptor
- Shorelandr trailer
- Bilge pump

I hate to sell it but I have some financial obligations and its gotta go. I got the title in hand so paperwork should be easy. Boat is located in Defiance, Ohio.

Check out the photos and contact me for any questions. Contact me via Craigslist by using the email on this post.

straightshooting
Newb

Re: TDB-14 w/ 25hp Yamaha & Extras $4700 OBO

Postby straightshooting » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:23 pm

bump
straightshooting
Newb

Postby FASN8ER » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Still for sale? Please e-mail me your contact #

FASN8ER@GMAIL.COM
FASN8ER
hunter

Postby bigfoot3 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 am

Is this still for sale. If not would you have any info on the dog ladder? Pictures, info ect, I called the factory and all he said was he is the forth owner and he has no info for the ladder..
bigfoot3
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds