New Here!

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

New Here!

Postby walleye killer » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:48 pm

Hey guys, Im new here, figured I could learn some new stuff and talk with some fellow New yorkers. look forward to chatting!
Last edited by walleye killer on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
walleye killer
hunter

Postby harvey1b » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:49 am

:welcome:

Welcome to DHC Jake. Nice looking string of ducks, and congrats on the first birds. You're off to a great start!

This is definately a good place to chat with people who love duck hunting.

Watch out for that CLUTCHfan though! Just kidding, he's a great guy and I've hunted with him several times. Just don't go out on his boat without a good set of oars. :umm: His new motor hasn't been broken in quite yet :hammering:
harvey1b
hunter

Postby Jpensyl » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:46 pm

Good shootin man, I wish someone would have gotten me started at 13. Just think in 5 years you'll be experienced and still young enough to get to those back water honey holes no one else is willing to put in the work to get to. The old guys are too lazy and the young guys don't know any better. Limits by 9am. You can learn alot from the net, keep reading and learning and those opening day straps will be full of your greenheads and you can let dad shoot the hens.. :cool:
"Take'em Boys"
Jpensyl
hunter

Postby Whistlerwhittler » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:15 pm

Welcome and great job on the birds! That's great that you've been hunting with your dad. I hope that someday my three boys enjoy hunting as much as it sounds like you do.
Whistlerwhittler
hunter

Postby 870 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:28 pm

hey walleye killer, :welcome: to DHC, man you will be light years ahead of your buddies on the great stuff you will learn here on DHC I've been hunting 40 years now and I'm still picking up new things :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby T-MAN » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:08 pm

wolcome to dhc, :welcome:
T-MAN
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:29 am

harvey1b wrote::welcome:

Welcome to DHC Jake. Nice looking string of ducks, and congrats on the first birds. You're off to a great start!

This is definately a good place to chat with people who love duck hunting.

Watch out for that CLUTCHfan though! Just kidding, he's a great guy and I've hunted with him several times. Just don't go out on his boat without a good set of oars. :umm: His new motor hasn't been broken in quite yet :hammering:

Hey, we were still able to get out and back. The motor ran, just not on both cylinders. I'm actually picking it back up from the shop today. They turned the RPM's down a little on me though.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby army guy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:15 pm

Welcome....nice looking string of birds, keep up the good work and many more enjoyable days in the field.
army guy
hunter

Postby Barnegetter » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:15 pm

Congrats buddy! Welcome aboard. MAn alive! If your doing that at 13 what are you going to be doing when your 31??? Keep it up!
Barnegetter
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting