Duck Stamps

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Duck Stamps

Postby Lcso61 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm

When I was at the post office purchasing this years duck stamp the lady behind the counter suggested next year I buy a "forever" duck stamp, that they do not carry them but that I can purchase them online. I searched all over the USPS website and can not find such a thing? Anyone ever heard of these? Also I assume that the junior stamps are good for ages 17 and under, is this correct?
Lcso61
hunter

Re: Duck Stamps

Postby t_baker » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Lcso61 wrote:When I was at the post office purchasing this years duck stamp the lady behind the counter suggested next year I buy a "forever" duck stamp, that they do not carry them but that I can purchase them online. I searched all over the USPS website and can not find such a thing? Anyone ever heard of these? Also I assume that the junior stamps are good for ages 17 and under, is this correct?

Never heard of such a thing.
t_baker
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:32 am

She's an idiot.
quacknstack6 wrote:It's Shaun douchenozzle.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby B.E.Nelli » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 am

She was prolly tryin to sell you "Forever" stamps that had pictures of ducks on them!
B.E.Nelli
hunter

Postby Lcso61 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 pm

She has worked at the post office since I was a small child and said that they used to carry "forever" duck stamps but that they were $150-$200. Maybe they just discontinued them all together and she thought that they went to online sales. Who knows but they dont seem to exist today. The $5 junior stamps, are they for ages 17 and under of just a collectors thing?
Lcso61
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting