Why Did USA Really Invade Iraq?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Why Did USA Really Invade Iraq?

Postby slowshooter » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Obviously a plot by the Cryto Facist Marxist Unitarians: Up with People.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:53 pm

How many years has it been since we invaded? Seriously you think this is why we invaded? Baby Bush was finishing daddy Bush's business.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby assateague » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 pm

It's because we found out they were behind the outbreak of Long John Silver's closings not too long ago.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby GMC2500HD » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:11 pm

lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$.
GMC2500HD
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:14 am

assateague wrote:It's because we found out they were behind the outbreak of Long John Silver's closings not too long ago.

There is KFC Long Johns combo restaurant by my house. Haven't been there since Long Johns moved in. Because I always felt like they missed a comma and an apostrophe..

And name is supposed to be: Long Johns, Silver's.

I ain't eaten out of that...
slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 am

It's a well know fact that Joel Stein and all the LA Movie Business Jewish Mafia guys are actually all from the same Tijuana Orphanage and are closeted chili choking pepper bellies.

Get your facts straight hombre.
:lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:04 am

So you've restated something that many here know... Ford was anti-semitic...

Point...?
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:18 am

Turn the other cheek...

You sound like a little girl on the playground that nobody wants to play with... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Andy W » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 am

garyt/DavidLRoth/Gunther/Hitler are going to have some 'splaining to do:

Genesis 12:3
New International Version
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
Andy W
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:45 am

Gunther wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:Turn the other cheek...

Youre an embarrassment to our great leaders, both military and civilian...

“Of course it’s about oil, we can’t really deny that,” Abizaid said of the Iraq campaign early on in the talk.
“We’ve treated the Arab world as a collection of big gas stations,” the retired general said. “Our message to them is: Guys, keep your pumps open, prices low, be nice to the Israelis and you can do whatever you want out back. Osama and 9/11 is the distilled essence that represents everything going on out back.”
-General John Abizaid, CENTCOM Commander

Gee... I hope I can sleep tonight knowing that a parinoid hate monger called me an embarrassment... how horrible... (yawn)

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 am

Gunther wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:

Gee... I hope I can sleep tonight knowing that a parinoid hate monger called me an embarrassment... how horrible... (yawn)

Im sure Judas had no problem selling out Christ for his 30 Shekels of Silver either, Gunny...

We invaded Iraq cause someone said there was 30 silver sheckels kept there, in the Iraq national treasury...

Oh, and also cause that dip$hit in Bagdad needed to have his attitude knocked down a few notches, again. Darned uppity jew haters need to be kept in their place.
High Sierras
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 am

Gunther wrote:
High Sierras wrote:
Gunther wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:Gee... I hope I can sleep tonight knowing that a parinoid hate monger called me an embarrassment... how horrible... (yawn)

Im sure Judas had no problem selling out Christ for his 30 Shekels of Silver either, Gunny...

We invaded Iraq cause someone said there was 30 silver sheckels kept there, in the Iraq national treasury...

Oh, and also cause that dip$hit in Bagdad needed to have his attitude knocked down a few notches, again. Darned uppity jew haters need to be kept in their place.

You mean the same guy we put and kept in power, and armed? Sold him gas and other goodies?

Yup, little jewhater needed to have his britches tanned a little. thought he could use the gas on anyone he wanted....like the little jewhater in 1939 Germany. Needed his attitude dropped a little after gassing 6 million human beings... G S Patton took care of business, didn't he? And he didn't need tomahawks to get 'er done either, did he?

Gunther wrote:And do you mean the nation with the 2nd largest Oil reserves in the Middle East thats now being shipped to Israel once Pipeline is completed?

Well, Israel deserves something for putting up with rude neighbors, don't they? I think we should keep Sadams 30 silver sheckels as a war trophy. The Israelis should get the oil...sends a message to the other little jewhaters in the neighborhood to not mess with them, or they'll get your oil too.
High Sierras
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:49 am

Gunther wrote:
Gunnysway wrote:

Maybe he did... maybe he didn't... I would not be so obtuse to think I would know the answer... but I guess it's easy for a parinoid coward to think he knows all, what with all of your coward sheeple listening to your coward "leaders"... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 am

Gunther wrote:
High Sierras wrote:Yup, little jewhater needed to have his britches tanned a little. thought he could use the gas on anyone he wanted....like the little jewhater in 1939 Germany. Needed his attitude dropped a little after gassing 6 million human beings... G S Patton took care of business, didn't he? And he didn't need tomahawks to get 'er done either, did he?

Gunther wrote:And do you mean the nation with the 2nd largest Oil reserves in the Middle East thats now being shipped to Israel once Pipeline is completed?

Well, Israel deserves something for putting up with rude neighbors, don't they? I think we should keep Sadams 30 silver sheckels as a war trophy. The Israelis should get the oil...sends a message to the other little jewhaters in the neighborhood to not mess with them, or they'll get your oil too.

Guess you missed this London Express Headline in 1933?

That looks great! Did you make that up all by yourself, or did little jewhater's mommy have to spell the big words for you? Looks like a fifth grader made that up.

Gunther wrote:Israel itself is rude neighbor...
Israel has created 4 million+ Refugees

Guess they shouldn't have messed with the viper, huh? Maybe the little jewhaters should have just left them alone, huh? Israel doesn't sound like a rude neighbor, they just dosen't take kindly to having the neighbor's little dogs constantly crapping on their lawn.

Gunther wrote:HoldsWorld's record for UN Violations at 69+, Killed more innocent civilians per capita than any other country 50,000, Has Imprisoned more civilians per cap 250,000 , Rendered more civilians Handicapped per cap 50,000 Demolishedmore homes than any other country 60,000+

Again, guess the little jewhaters shouldn't have messed with Israel in the first place. Israel has shown tremendous restraint over the years not turning their quarrelsome neighbors into large radioactive glass sheets, don't you think?

Gunther wrote:Outlawed marriage to Non-Jews, Destroyed 350 Christian Churches & Mosques

And yet the Church of the Nativity is still there, the church of the Holy Sepulchre is still there, The Via Dolorosa is still there and they even allow the Dome of the Rock to remain there for the muslims to pray at. Must be the 350 churches of little jewhaters they took out with the trash.

Gunther wrote:6 Wars in 60 years, 254 km of Apartheid Wall, 562 Check Points and Has Ethnically cleansed 531 villages[/b]

Seems like the neighbors refuse to take the hint about leaving the Israelis alone too well. You know what they say about the intelligence of doing the same thing over and over, hoping to get different results, don't you? Maybe the mullas should leave Israel alone, before they loose their temper. Then obama will need to find a little island home for whats left of the middle east that were too stupid to stop messing with little Israel.
High Sierras
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 am

:clapping:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:13 am

Sounds like you've been standing if front of the "whining wall" for days... :crying:

Gunnysway
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 am

Gunther wrote:This is the baptismal site of our Lord Christ.
And this is what the Jews have done to it, turned it into a minefield.
A Holy Site for Christians.
This is The Biblical site where Christ Our Lord was Baptised on the Jordan River
A Holy Site with History and importance
Map of the location in Occupied territory:
Its Now a Mine Field courtesy of Israel
Its said that the Israeli Department of Ministry feels very bad for this minor inconvenience to Christians.
Christian Travelers made the Pilgrimmage
At Least they get to look at it through Barb wire next to armed Israeli soldiers.

Shalom?
Next Stop is Tel Aviv and the Whining Wall

Ooops, sorry Gunther, but you're wrong yet again. Here's the actual site:

Not quite as bleak as the view out into Jordan past the west bank you tried to pass off as the site, huh?
High Sierras
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum