Duck Hunting Forum banner

How to set mojo in field

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  KillerKowalski 
#1 ·
I was given seven baby mojo mallards by a good friend who's health is keeping him from hunting this year. I am needin to know how to set these in a field with goose and mallard shell decoys. They are all set up with a remote so not to spook geese. They all have the standard stakes but I can make extensions if needed. Also do you think the hen minis would work for early teal

#5 ·
when birds are getting spinner shy the guys over here try to put them out in such a way that they arent visible when a bird circles all the way around, so they see movement but cant twig to it being fake. beside something that will block it from sight may be worth a crack???

#6 ·
I use the theory to put the spinners in front of us or to the side. Why? I want the motion away from the pit or the layouts. Yes, the ducks will land on the spinners or near them. If that is true and the spinners go next to the blind or behind it, the shot angles are horrible. Shooting almost straight up isn't fun unless it's the only option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.