Duck Hunting Forum banner

2013-2014 Duck Season Dates

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Griffdom 
#1 ·
They came out with the new dates on Friday and there has been no discussion on this forum regarding them
I am amazed!

#2 ·
We were waiting for you to bring it up! Now that you did, lets discuss.....

I think I read somewhere it starts Nov. 2nd this year for Zone 2? (correct me if I'm mistaken) In the past it had usually started a week into November giving me an opportunity to deer hunt that first week in November. Well looks like my plans this year have changed. I see no other effect on myself otherwise.

#3 ·
Im saving all my energy for the 6 teal limit in September. Will get pumped up about Duck season after that. The dates dont really matter to me. Im going when ever the season is. This will be the first year ever I wont be buying a Texas License. Just hunting my side of the Big Lake this year.

#4 ·
LTMFH said:
Im saving all my energy for the 6 teal limit in September. Will get pumped up about Duck season after that. The dates dont really matter to me. Im going when ever the season is. This will be the first year ever I wont be buying a Texas License. Just hunting my side of the Big Lake this year.
It looks like your side of the Big Lake is a lot bigger than it has been the last couple of years.

#5 ·
The Real Old Guy said:
LTMFH said:
It looks like your side of the Big Lake is a lot bigger than it has been the last couple of years.
Best Ive seen it look in a while.

#6 ·
LTMFH said:
X2, except this may be the first year I pick up a TX license and hunt the other side of the Lake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.