Duck Hunting Forum banner

Green top BBQ

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  NOVAggie 
#1 ·
Was back in VA last week and made it down to the new greentop. I was hoping to hit the BBQ shack at the old gt but they were shut down. Where did they move to?

#4 ·
adustydawg2 said:
They let you back in the country? Don;t know where that bar be que group went but you can find 3 places on the Boulevard that has great sandwiches, take your choice as you will like them all.
Getting into the US is easy, getting into Mexico is tougher, but the black passport works wonders for making lines shorter

#5 ·
Buz and neds used to be at GT years ago, then they opened shop near the diamond baseball field, and a fairly new store on broadstreet in the old fudruckers building. broad and parham area i think

Not sure who the last BBQ guy was at greentop , fat boyz bbq maybe? not sure.

#6 ·
NOVAggie said:
adustydawg2 said:
They let you back in the country? Don;t know where that bar be que group went but you can find 3 places on the Boulevard that has great sandwiches, take your choice as you will like them all.
Getting into the US is easy, getting into Mexico is tougher, but the black passport works wonders for making lines shorter
:fingerpt: The black cover is your" introduction",but having the right answer to the question:"Which agency do you work for"can speed things up MORE or LESS.. :lol3: :lol3:

#7 ·
Duck Diver said:
Buz and neds used to be at GT years ago, then they opened shop near the diamond baseball field, and a fairly new store on broadstreet in the old fudruckers building. broad and parham area i think

Not sure who the last BBQ guy was at greentop , fat boyz bbq maybe? not sure.
Yes, fat boyz

#8 ·
vt.honker said:
NOVAggie said:
adustydawg2 said:
:fingerpt: The black cover is your" introduction",but having the right answer to the question:"Which agency do you work for"can speed things up MORE or LESS.. :lol3: :lol3:
They don't ask that, in fact I haven't been asked anything. They just stamp and waive me on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.