What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm

High Sierras wrote: Or am I translating it wrong... "the one who fondles handling fathers"? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

http://teachinghistory.org/history-cont ... rian/24099
Shut up and read, you asshat :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby High Sierras » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
High Sierras wrote: Or am I translating it wrong... "the one who fondles handling fathers"? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

http://teachinghistory.org/history-cont ... rian/24099
Shut up and read, you asshat :lol3:

I did. No real evidence presented. At best a romantic notion that possibly an Iroquois chieftain's advice may have been discussed by a few of the framers who considered it, according to your article, "Strange".
Founding Father fondler wrote:"...Canasatego’s admonition and other evidence has led some scholars to believe that Native American, particularly Iroquois, governments served as models for the new nation’s government. Others refute that theory and argue that the framers of the United States Constitution and other documents did not need the example of Indian governments because they could refer to numerous English and Continental European political theories for their ideas."

"Other scholars are not convinced. Anthropologist Elisabeth Tooker, for example, argued that European political theory and precedent furnished the models for American Founders, while evidence for Indian influence was very thin. Although the concept of the Iroquoian Confederation may have been similar to the United States’ first efforts to unite alliance, the Iroquois constructed their government under very different principles. The member nations of the Iroquois League all lived under matrilineal societies, in which they inherited status and possessions through the mother’s line. Headmen were not elected, but rather clan mothers chose them. Representation was not based on equality or on population. Instead, the number of Council members per nation was based on the traditional hierarchy of nations within the confederation. Moreover, the League of Six Nations did not have a centralized authority like that of the federal system the Euro-Americans eventually adopted."

Sounds like they need to make yet another sequel to the "National Treasure" movies... so Nicolas Cage can find the prehistoric hard drive of chief Canastago's personal computer hidden inside a cave under the reactor at 3 mile island and 'prove' that the founding fathers stole the idea from the native Americans. :lol3: :lol3:
High Sierras
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:26 pm

slowshooter wrote:
moogoomongmong wrote:naw i think,s it work boss. i was under the impression i was talking to a bunch of hunter,s just talking as MEN. as i have never been so shallow as to care as to someone,s skill as button pusher ,i wonder if u share all this wisdom with other,s or is this the only place u tech type,n lesson,s

Real men know how to use the English language at least at a 3rd grade level.

You must mainline episodes of HeeHaw and Duck Dynasty.

I do believe Clyde is back.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:58 pm

slowshooter wrote:Obviously the white kid thought it up and convinced the black kids to do it. Unless of course you white guys think that blacks are your equals and can make up their own minds about doing good or bad things. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I'll just put this here...
District Attorney Hicks also said they will not charge Edwards with a hate crime because there is no evidence that “Lane was killed because of his nationality or race” despite the fact Edwards bragged about “knocking out 5 woods” since the Zimmerman verdict. (“Woods” is slang for white people). He also tweeted “90% of white people are nasty #HATE THEM”
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

this one too...
http://www.wbrz.com/news/child-could-be-taken-from-family-after-deadly-shooting/

not in the same vein as the rest, but still makes you wonder, "What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!".

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Obviously the white kid thought it up and convinced the black kids to do it. Unless of course you white guys think that blacks are your equals and can make up their own minds about doing good or bad things. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

District Attorney Hicks also said they will not charge Edwards with a hate crime because there is no evidence that “Lane was killed because of his nationality or race” despite the fact Edwards bragged about “knocking out 5 woods” since the Zimmerman verdict. (“Woods” is slang for white people). He also tweeted “90% of white people are nasty #HATE THEM”

I have to say charging people with hate crimes is a joke. It's murder or it isn't. However, the law should applied consistently.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 pm

beretta24 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

I have to say charging people with hate crimes is a joke. It's murder or it isn't. However, the law should applied consistently.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

I post it for what I highlighted more so that whether it was a "hate crime"...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum