What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm

dudejcb wrote:
Rat Creek wrote:Just keeping it real. :no:

Gang banger wannabees in Duncan, OK. :mad:

It is not having time on their hands that causes this though I do believe in the adage of Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. This is purely a culture thing. Worshiping the worst parasites in society. I do not even need to see a background report to know it is baby mommas with boyfriends and step-dads, government assistance and hating hard working achievers. Might as well be Chicago. :rolleyes:

Channeling Spinner?

Really though, this is one of those cases where a sentence of life with HARD LABOR seems about right for these schit stains.

I get it. All the people murdered just don't count for liberals. They don't even rise to the level of a statistic because of the inconvenient truth that comes with the daily death toll. When Bush was President, soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan counted, but when Obama took over, it's like all the dead bodies in Chicago, they don't send the right message, so

After the liberals have the power, they can't risk losing it regardless of how many people die. Ignoring this death and suffering is all for the greater good. It has worked so well in all it's forms through out history.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4861088055231472&pid=15.1

A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 am

W-T-Flock!!!!
SPOKANE, Wash. -

WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:13 am

They ought to cut the bastards heads off.. Cruel and unusual punishment, an eye for an eye
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:17 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

It is not having time on their hands that causes this though I do believe in the adage of Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. This is purely a culture thing. Worshiping the worst parasites in society. I do not even need to see a background report to know it is baby mommas with boyfriends and step-dads, government assistance and hating hard working achievers. Might as well be Chicago. :rolleyes:

Channeling Spinner?

Really though, this is one of those cases where a sentence of life with HARD LABOR seems about right for these schit stains.

I get it. All the people murdered just don't count for liberals. They don't even rise to the level of a statistic because of the inconvenient truth that comes with the daily death toll. When Bush was President, soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan counted, but when Obama took over, it's like all the dead bodies in Chicago, they don't send the right message, so

After the liberals have the power, they can't risk losing it regardless of how many people die. Ignoring this death and suffering is all for the greater good. It has worked so well in all it's forms through out history.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4861088055231472&pid=15.1

I disagree spinnerman. Both political parties tend to treat the military fairly poor. Just pawns on the chess field. You know that shortly after our invasion into Iraq in march of 2003, Mr. Bush took THE LONGEST presidential vacation is US History right? :huh:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 am

wanapasaki wrote:I disagree spinnerman. Both political parties tend to treat the military fairly poor. Just pawns on the chess field. You know that shortly after our invasion into Iraq in march of 2003, Mr. Bush took THE LONGEST presidential vacation is US History right? :huh:

My point was that the libs were obsessed with the body count when Bush was President and once Obama took over, it was suddenly not that important. They don't care, they only pretend to care. Military or some kid gunned down in Chicago. It's all about whether it gives them political advantage or not.

No president takes a vacation. They work a lot the entire time. Bush at his ranch was NOT a vacation. I guess you never work from home. I do all the time.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 am

SpinnerMan wrote:I guess you never work from home. I do all the time.

Sleep =/= work, neither does sex. :hammer:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 am

go get the bird wrote:

:lol3:

Seriously though, I think a lot of people don't realize that many people like the President do work from wherever they are. I purposely do not have a phone capable of getting e-mail just so it is not possible for me to be working while I'm in the duck blind or anywhere else where I am away from a computer. Even then, I may very well still be working through a problem in my head, but I try to avoid that when I am on vacation or just taking a break. Nothing beats getting out the chainsaw and going out and clearing brush. Man, I totally get why Bush did that on his ranch. It is a great way to get away mentally, it wears you out physically, and when you are done, you clearly accomplished something. I'd be doing that right now, but my flights back last night got screwed up and I didn't get home until about 8AM after being in planes and airports all night.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
go get the bird wrote:

:lol3:

Seriously though, I think a lot of people don't realize that many people like the President do work from wherever they are. I purposely do not have a phone capable of getting e-mail just so it is not possible for me to be working while I'm in the duck blind or anywhere else where I am away from a computer. Even then, I may very well still be working through a problem in my head, but I try to avoid that when I am on vacation or just taking a break. Nothing beats getting out the chainsaw and going out and clearing brush. Man, I totally get why Bush did that on his ranch. It is a great way to get away mentally, it wears you out physically, and when you are done, you clearly accomplished something. I'd be doing that right now, but my flights back last night got screwed up and I didn't get home until about 8AM after being in planes and airports all night.

Traveling blows...
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:53 am

wanapasaki wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

Channeling Spinner?

This picture is missing another liberal sticking something in the first liberals third point of contact. It would then be titled ignorance is bliss. :devil:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Indaswamp wrote:W-T-Flock!!!!
SPOKANE, Wash. -

WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

No one had to see the pictures to know, and you all know what I am talking about.

I do not know how you quantify percentages, but this hate filled culture is mostly owned by the leftwing race hustlers Obama, Jackson, Sharton, et al. Every day of their lives, before taking power and since, has been spent dividing people by as many demographics as possible, but none is so easy to do as convincing black people to blame and hate white people for whatever failure they may have experienced.

The term white Hispanic was created to put the word white into the death of a black teen with Martin. And in perfectly predictable fashion, the community organizers, funded by the tax payers, show up with gasoline and matches.

In a span of just a few days, two COMPLETELY INNOCENT white people are murdered by black youths who appear to have targeted them based upon race. And the race hustlers are not only silent, they claim to have never heard anything about it- per Obama's hired liar.

But it is not a problem for the Useful Idiots because we are no longer a Christian nation, we are not a secular nation, we are now a Pagan nation and these idiots are worshiping political hacks and leftists. The Pagan gods are anything leftwing whether it be Obama or Abortion. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:My point was that the libs were obsessed with the body count when Bush was President and once Obama took over, it was suddenly not that important. They don't care, they only pretend to care.
In typical fashion you fail to understand anything but your own prejudices, which I'm not sure you understand given all the inconsistencies you pour out.

For me, the reason the Iraq body count mattered relative to Bush was because he made the decision unilaterally to cook up intel and invade for no good reason and took his eye off the ball in Afghanistan. Those were deaths that didn't need to happen. get it phd?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:I get it. All the people murdered just don't count for liberals. They don't even rise to the level of a statistic because of the inconvenient truth that comes with the daily death toll. When Bush was President, soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan counted, but when Obama took over, it's like all the dead bodies in Chicago, they don't send the right message...

Not only is this hate speak, but it's recklessly dumb hate speak. Perhaps you should pull your head out, quit demonizing fellow citizens and try saying something constructive or insightful as a change of pace ... for all of us.

BTW: the two manly men in Spokane who are so virile and macho they were able to pick out and beat a very old man to death should have a dead or alive reward on their heads. Too bad they already caught one of them so he can't be shot on sight.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:40 pm

dudejcb wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:I get it. All the people murdered just don't count for liberals. They don't even rise to the level of a statistic because of the inconvenient truth that comes with the daily death toll. When Bush was President, soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan counted, but when Obama took over, it's like all the dead bodies in Chicago, they don't send the right message...

Not only is this hate speak, but it's recklessly dumb hate speak. Perhaps you should pull your head out, quit demonizing fellow citizens and try saying something constructive or insightful as a change of pace ... for all of us.

BTW: the two manly men in Spokane who are so virile and macho they were able to pick out and beat a very old man to death should have a dead or alive reward on their heads. Too bad they already caught one of them so he can't be shot on sight.

This is good news (depending on how you view it)...I had not heard this yet.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Rat Creek » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 pm

dudejcb wrote:Not only is this hate speak, but it's recklessly dumb hate speak.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate speak??????????????? You disagree or cannot refute what was said, so you label it Hate Speak.

It used to be called the First Amendment until nutjobs introduced stupid terms like hate speech or hate crimes. Because hate is not a family value, right? :rolleyes:

Ahhh, the mind of a liberal is a messy thing. :rolleyes:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:I disagree spinnerman. Both political parties tend to treat the military fairly poor. Just pawns on the chess field. You know that shortly after our invasion into Iraq in march of 2003, Mr. Bush took THE LONGEST presidential vacation is US History right? :huh:

My point was that the libs were obsessed with the body count when Bush was President and once Obama took over, it was suddenly not that important. They don't care, they only pretend to care. Military or some kid gunned down in Chicago. It's all about whether it gives them political advantage or not.

No president takes a vacation. They work a lot the entire time. Bush at his ranch was NOT a vacation. I guess you never work from home. I do all the time.

LOL righttt... Let's call it "work" :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/arrest-warrants-issued-for-these-two-suspects-after-they-allegedly-set-memphis-man-on-fire-in-horrific-attack/

CRIME
ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED FOR TWO SUSPECTS AFTER THEY ALLEGEDLY SET MEMPHIS MAN ON FIRE IN RUTHLESS ATTACK
Aug. 23, 2013 5:00pm Sara Carter

Memphis police already had mug shots on file for 26-year-old Robert Glasper and 19-year-old Renard King, who had prior arrest records.
Photo Credit: WMC-TV News Memphis, Tennessee
Memphis police have identified two suspects they say doused a bystander with gasoline before setting him on fire more two weeks ago, according to a report by WMC-TV in Memphis.

The brutal attack left the Memphis man with burns to more than 60 percent of his body. He remains in serious condition at a hospital burn unit where he is being treated, the news reports state.

Police identified 26-year-old Robert Glasper
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:08 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Were you there? I mean we know the kind of work Clinton did in the office, so what's your point? You can't work away from the office, but if you are in the office you are working even if you are sleeping or having sex.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Were you there? I mean we know the kind of work Clinton did in the office, so what's your point? You can't work away from the office, but if you are in the office you are working even if you are sleeping or having sex.

...or rolling a cigar... :wink:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Rat Creek wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:W-T-Flock!!!!
SPOKANE, Wash. -

No one had to see the pictures to know, and you all know what I am talking about.

I do not know how you quantify percentages, but this hate filled culture is mostly owned by the leftwing race hustlers Obama, Jackson, Sharton, et al. Every day of their lives, before taking power and since, has been spent dividing people by as many demographics as possible, but none is so easy to do as convincing black people to blame and hate white people for whatever failure they may have experienced.

The term white Hispanic was created to put the word white into the death of a black teen with Martin. And in perfectly predictable fashion, the community organizers, funded by the tax payers, show up with gasoline and matches.

In a span of just a few days, two COMPLETELY INNOCENT white people are murdered by black youths who appear to have targeted them based upon race. And the race hustlers are not only silent, they claim to have never heard anything about it- per Obama's hired liar.

But it is not a problem for the Useful Idiots because we are no longer a Christian nation, we are not a secular nation, we are now a Pagan nation and these idiots are worshiping political hacks and leftists. The Pagan gods are anything leftwing whether it be Obama or Abortion. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Another annoying thing... Why is Christianity brought into light so often especially in political debates? Little ironic that more people have died in the name of faith than all the wars combined throughout man kind. Did God whisper something in your ear? The US constitution was never written by Christians. It may have been signed off by them, or a few I should say, but It was actually pieced together by the Iroquois league of nations, whom really owned the country that we call the US today. Let me say I'm a Christian myself, before the witch burning commences, but I don't hide behind my faith to justify my political ideas.
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:27 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

NO i wasn't there were you?! I find it pretty poor in taste to declare a much needed vacation to the citizens of the US when kids were getting shot up in a pissing match. And yes, I was there for that one just in case that was your next question lol. I'd rather a president bang a buckle bunny in the office than take a leave of absence during a war when he should be out there.
Mel Gibson is 'We were Soldiers' That's the kind of president, I want in office :beer:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby cartervj » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:19 pm

“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby assateague » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:26 pm

dudejcb wrote:

I don't even think you realize how much like a rube this makes you sound.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm

dudejcb wrote:

This is the language of idiots. Please continue arbitrarily dismissing people's opinions that differ from your as "hate speak" though. I'm sure Orwell would love to meet you.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:57 am

wanapasaki wrote:I'd rather a president bang a buckle bunny in the office than take a leave of absence during a war when he should be out there.
Glad no president ever took a leave of absence during a war, so your whole premise is flawed. Do you honestly think in 21st century America, the President must be in the White House to do his job is? :lol3: :no:

Even Obama on Martha's Vineyard is not taking a leave of absence from being President. It just does not happen. Now, he may simply choose to do nothing like he did while the U.S. was under attack in Bengazi, but that is a different problem.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:05 am

I'll distill the hate part so all may understand, even you
WTN10 wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:...people murdered just don't count for liberals...

... this hate speak targeting (liberals)...
Please continue arbitrarily dismissing people's opinions that differ from your as "hate speak" though. I'm sure Orwell would love to meet you.
What's arbitrary? It is what it is regardless of my opinion. It's one thing to disagree, it's another to continually label millions with a broad brush.

Say hi to George for me.
dudejcb
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum