What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: What is wrong with people!!!!!!!!

Postby High Sierras » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:09 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
Rat Creek wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:W-T-Flock!!!!
But it is not a problem for the Useful Idiots because we are no longer a Christian nation, we are not a secular nation, we are now a Pagan nation and these idiots are worshiping political hacks and leftists. The Pagan gods are anything leftwing whether it be Obama or Abortion. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Another annoying thing... Why is Christianity brought into light so often especially in political debates? Little ironic that more people have died in the name of faith than all the wars combined throughout man kind. Did God whisper something in your ear? The US constitution was never written by Christians. It may have been signed off by them, or a few I should say, but It was actually pieced together by the Iroquois league of nations, whom really owned the country that we call the US today.
Who knew? So the founding fathers have been now rebanded as Iroquois through revisionist history???

http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html
Out of 204 of the original "founding fathers" who (among other things...) wrote the Declaration of Independance, the Articles of Confederation, and the participants of the first Constitutional Congress (the ones who drafted the Constitution), exactly NONE are listed as Iroquois, and all 204 of them are listed as some sect of Christianity. Mostly Episcopalian and Presbyterian. And we didn't start out a Christian Nation? Really?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2546951/posts
"...The signers of the Declaration of Independence were a profoundly intelligent, religious and ethically-minded group. Four of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were current or former full-time preachers, and many more were the sons of clergymen. Other professions held by signers include lawyers, merchants, doctors and educators. These individuals, too, were for the most part active churchgoers and many contributed significantly to their churches both with contributions as well as their service as lay leaders. The signers were members of religious denominations at a rate that was significantly higher than average for the American Colonies during the late 1700s. "

So who were these mysterious shadow-group of Iroquois 'handlers' who crafted the Constitution through the founding fathers that you speak of, Wanapasaki? ? Did they arrive in the New World on alien spaceships? How did they come to 'own' the country we know as the USA? Just by crossing the land bridge instead of sailing across the North Atlantic?

wanapasaki wrote:Let me say I'm a Christian myself, before the witch burning commences, but I don't hide behind my faith to justify my political ideas.
Really??? Exactly what sect of Christianity are you? Wanapasaki... isn't that Iroquois for "The one who handles founding fathers???

Or am I translating it wrong... "the one who fondles handling fathers"? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
High Sierras
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Obviously the white kid thought it up and convinced the black kids to do it. Unless of course you white guys think that blacks are your equals and can make up their own minds about doing good or bad things. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 pm

slowshooter wrote:Obviously the white kid thought it up and convinced the black kids to do it. Unless of course you white guys think that blacks are your equals and can make up their own minds about doing good or bad things. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Race bait much?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Obviously the white kid thought it up and convinced the black kids to do it. Unless of course you white guys think that blacks are your equals and can make up their own minds about doing good or bad things. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Race bait much?

All day baby. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:38 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Race bait much?

that's your problem...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Race bait much?

that's your problem...

I figured the only people that would be upset would be the ones that don't like the idea that blacks are their equals.

So, in fact I was racist baiting. I guess I caught one.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Race bait much?

that's your problem...

I figured the only people that would be upset would be the ones that don't like the idea that blacks are their equals.

Wow...really, is that what you think? You are beyond discussion at this point.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Race bait much?

that's your problem...

Wow...really, is that what you think? You are beyond discussion at this point.

I said I was guessing. If you are offended then I suggest you do some self reflection and ask yourself why you were offended.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey slow-that chip on your shoulder is so big, it's cutting the flow to your brain. Let it go Man....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:01 pm

slowshooter i get this is place to talk about thing,s that might bring shall we say sore subject,s to the light , but???? race baiting, :fingerpt:
killingtime
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 pm

killingtime wrote:slowshooter i get this is place to talk about thing,s that might bring shall we say sore subject,s to the light , but???? race baiting, :fingerpt:

what is it? Is your apostrophe key broken?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Indaswamp wrote:Hey slow-that chip on your shoulder is so big, it's cutting the flow to your brain. Let it go Man....

Yeah that's it. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
killingtime wrote:slowshooter i get this is place to talk about thing,s that might bring shall we say sore subject,s to the light , but???? race baiting, :fingerpt:

Apparently the caps key has gone missing as well. Kids today... Hmmph! :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:09 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

Apparently the caps key has gone missing as well. Kids today... Hmmph! :lol3:

Pour yourself another one Slow.... :beer:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:46 pm

naw i think,s it work boss. i was under the impression i was talking to a bunch of hunter,s just talking as MEN. as i have never been so shallow as to care as to someone,s skill as button pusher ,i wonder if u share all this wisdom with other,s or is this the only place u tech type,n lesson,s
killingtime
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 pm

killingtime wrote:naw i think,s it work boss. i was under the impression i was talking to a bunch of hunter,s just talking as MEN. as i have never been so shallow as to care as to someone,s skill as button pusher ,i wonder if u share all this wisdom with other,s or is this the only place u tech type,n lesson,s

just makes it really hard to read.....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:09 pm

by the way this kid,s 49, ret USMC MARSOC and if you dont know what that is and you dont ,it,s not talked about on msnbc .why dont u look it up, you seem to be quite proficient as button pusher look it up, and maybe try and keep in mind all that u seem to hate is what made this country someplace you can be the WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE !!! o that,s that button uwaz a talken bout huh :wink:
killingtime
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:14 pm

killingtime wrote:by the way this kid,s 49, ret USMC MARSOC and if you dont know what that is and you dont ,it,s not talked about on msnbc .why dont u look it up, you seem to be quite proficient as button pusher look it up, and maybe try and keep in mind all that u seem to hate is what made this country someplace you can be the WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE !!! o that,s that button uwaz a talken bout huh :wink:

***, Swamp is a great guy and loves America. He is an entrepreneur and shoots a lot of birds. Your barking up the wrong tree.
AKPirate
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:14 pm

killingtime wrote:by the way this kid,s 49, ret USMC MARSOC and if you dont know what that is and you dont ,it,s not talked about on msnbc

Hmm....ret. military. Interesting.

.why dont u look it up, you seem to be quite proficient as button pusher look it up, and maybe try and keep in mind all that u seem to hate is what made this country someplace you can be the WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE !!! o that,s that button uwaz a talken bout huh :wink:

No idea what you are talkin about.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:57 pm

yea i get that . i dont speak, well never mind. you get lost ,in lower la, u dont much sound like the people i talk to and i talk to a lot of em,i own a outboard shop in kinder u sound a lot like ,well ????
killingtime
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:59 pm

killingtime wrote:yea i get that . i dont speak, well never mind. you get lost ,in lower la, u dont much sound like the people i talk to and i talk to a lot of em,i own a outboard shop in kinder u sound a lot like ,well ????

sound a lot like what?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
killingtime wrote:yea i get that . i dont speak, well never mind. you get lost ,in lower la, u dont much sound like the people i talk to and i talk to a lot of em,i own a outboard shop in kinder u sound a lot like ,well ????

sound a lot like what?

I thought all that swamp people stuff was at least sort of fake. This guy types like one of the guys on those shows that needs sub titles.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 pm

yall get to chootem fo i dose but isien still eat mo duc
killingtime
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:05 pm

High Sierras wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:
Rat Creek wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:W-T-Flock!!!!
But it is not a problem for the Useful Idiots because we are no longer a Christian nation, we are not a secular nation, we are now a Pagan nation and these idiots are worshiping political hacks and leftists. The Pagan gods are anything leftwing whether it be Obama or Abortion. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Another annoying thing... Why is Christianity brought into light so often especially in political debates? Little ironic that more people have died in the name of faith than all the wars combined throughout man kind. Did God whisper something in your ear? The US constitution was never written by Christians. It may have been signed off by them, or a few I should say, but It was actually pieced together by the Iroquois league of nations, whom really owned the country that we call the US today.
Who knew? So the founding fathers have been now rebanded as Iroquois through revisionist history???

http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html
Out of 204 of the original "founding fathers" who (among other things...) wrote the Declaration of Independance, the Articles of Confederation, and the participants of the first Constitutional Congress (the ones who drafted the Constitution), exactly NONE are listed as Iroquois, and all 204 of them are listed as some sect of Christianity. Mostly Episcopalian and Presbyterian. And we didn't start out a Christian Nation? Really?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2546951/posts
"...The signers of the Declaration of Independence were a profoundly intelligent, religious and ethically-minded group. Four of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were current or former full-time preachers, and many more were the sons of clergymen. Other professions held by signers include lawyers, merchants, doctors and educators. These individuals, too, were for the most part active churchgoers and many contributed significantly to their churches both with contributions as well as their service as lay leaders. The signers were members of religious denominations at a rate that was significantly higher than average for the American Colonies during the late 1700s. "

So who were these mysterious shadow-group of Iroquois 'handlers' who crafted the Constitution through the founding fathers that you speak of, Wanapasaki? ? Did they arrive in the New World on alien spaceships? How did they come to 'own' the country we know as the USA? Just by crossing the land bridge instead of sailing across the North Atlantic?

wanapasaki wrote:Let me say I'm a Christian myself, before the witch burning commences, but I don't hide behind my faith to justify my political ideas.
Really??? Exactly what sect of Christianity are you? Wanapasaki... isn't that Iroquois for "The one who handles founding fathers???

Or am I translating it wrong... "the one who fondles handling fathers"? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Geese-us , I don't even know where to start, but I'll start by saying, that I am glad I was able to fire you up a little. I guess now I have to address you, as quickly and effortlessly as I can :lol3: although my original post was not directed towards you. Your big nose does seem to find its way into the oddest places and times :yes: . 4 of the 7 signers were full time pastors? WERE? Lol obviously the must have run into some sort of conflict if they were, but at the time of signing weren't. Which also leads me to believe that faith didn't play much of a role in their decision to endorse the declaration itself. Besides does a pastor really make you that great of a person. Like I said in my original post, many many people, especially Christianity died in the name of the religion. Also seems to me like alot of pastors, (and I couldn't imagine what they got away with in the 1700's) seem to have a problem keeping their peckers away from little boys. One of the signers was also well known sex slave owner who bared many mulatto children (100+). :beer:
I'd also like to point out that your statement is somewhat slanderous in perspective towards the NATIVE American tribe know as the Iroquois. It's a shame that you probably never pursued much of an education outside of California's vast and generous public education system. Anyways, do your homework on the league of nations and their council that aided the founding fathers. Might be interesting, but the concepts maybe hard to swallow, although you are pretty good about getting them down :lol3: :lol3: :hammer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 pm

moogoomongmong wrote:naw i think,s it work boss. i was under the impression i was talking to a bunch of hunter,s just talking as MEN. as i have never been so shallow as to care as to someone,s skill as button pusher ,i wonder if u share all this wisdom with other,s or is this the only place u tech type,n lesson,s

Real men know how to use the English language at least at a 3rd grade level.

You must mainline episodes of HeeHaw and Duck Dynasty.
slowshooter
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum