17' War Eagle Shadow V-hull w/90hp Mercury saltwater

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

17' War Eagle Shadow V-hull w/90hp Mercury saltwater

Postby asorensen08 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Its a 2002 war eagle 754 shadow. There is not much info on that model, it is the only true v-hull war eagle ever built and only a handful of them were made. It is 17'x54" with a side console and the hull is built and rides similar to the v-hull of a bass boat with a sharp v at the bow. Not the semi-v hull that all other aluminum boats are.The motor is a 2005 90 Mercury saltwater 2 stroke with oil injection and a 22 pitch stainless quicksilver prop. It has a stainless pro hijacker jack plate on it, runs a little over 50mph and has absolutely no problems with power under a heavy load. It is on a 2002 galvanized silver sands trailer. It has a carpeted floor, radio w/ cd player and 2 speakers, floor lights, a bench seat with storage underneath and a seat pedestal in the front and back. The boat has some damage that has been repaired along the drivers side. Has a full custom flip open welded duck blind with fast grass that goes with it. The motor has given me absolutely no problems, runs great and has been well maintained. Used primarily in freshwater and in the bays duck hunting and fishing. The boat is very fast, rides and handles better than any alluminum boat i've ever riden in, and has done everything I have ever asked of it. I hate to sell it but I have moved to virginia in an area that makes it nearly impossible to utilize this boat like it should be used. I have the titles in hand.
Have pics on photobucket- http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/asorensen08/library/
$6500, Boat is located in Conway, SC
Email, call or text Adam Sorensen at 843-458-7402 anytime and i'll get back to you
asorensen08
Newb

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting