Gotta Love Louisiana!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Gotta Love Louisiana!

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 pm

BTW...I do love Louisiana...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:40 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:The obsession with Bush even all these years later ...
Really? Has Clinton bashing gone out of style?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Blaming Bush for everything is a liberal obsession that is way past it's expiration date. Clinton bashing is just good clean fun. No one blames Clinton for anything because he didn't really do anything of value or importance.

Clinton made Carter look like a world class president. Obama makes Clinton look like a prince and gentleman and a world class president. I am not sure what some fools on here are so proud of. Each person the liberals elect makes you look like a bigger bunch of azz hats. What's next a president who rapes prepubescent children who you all bow down to and worship? I am amazed anyone is still willing to admit they are a liberal, much less a far left progressive.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:The thing is if some dumbass called me and asked something so completely stupid, I would respond with the dumbest answer possible because I tend to respond to stupidity by being a smartass.

Are you sure if they would have added Mickey Mouse to the poll that that little rat bastard would not have received a plurality? :thumbsup:

He'd have gotten my vote :yes:

What if you are sure that they are equally responsible because the blame for the poor response relies entirely with the state and local government? :huh:

Liberals are so simple minded, it almost ceases to be entertaining.

You're ordinarily a big fan of Occam's razor.........until it cuts the wrong way I guess, at which point no explanation is too profuse or far-fetched to be brought into play. The smart-ass theory of random data distribution? Really? :lol3:

Occam's razor - ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Does it get any more clear than that? :huh:

I know how I would answer it, so why is it not in line with Occam's razor to think others would to? :huh:

Not making it complicated, am I? :no:

The simplest explanation by far, the one you are Spinning so madly to avoid, for the fact that more Louisianans report they find Bush less responsible than Obama for the bungled Katrina response, is that more Louisianans do, in fact, believe Bush is less responsible than Obama for the bungled Katrina response. But you are entertaining, as always. I just wish you knew it :lol3:
Last edited by blackduckdog2 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm

dudejcb wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:This is satire.....
Read some of the questions:
Do you have a favorable opinion of Drew Brees?
Do you have a favorable opinion of mother Theresa?

Oh come on. This is the real deal man. Just ask the Inda's or any of the other hooters down there, like that crazy swamp legend guy who's always trying to wreck his boat, or the ones always out killin' gators and hootin' it up -- yellin' "shoot 'im, shoot 'im" ... They ain't right in the head.

The only place I'm aware of with more phucktards than Louisiana is Idaho.

Whut? it's not satire? Never mind.

Dude's just mad that he's no longer the "Dumbest Partisan Hack" anymore. It was his "thing."
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:This is satire.....
Read some of the questions:
Do you have a favorable opinion of Drew Brees?
Do you have a favorable opinion of mother Theresa?

Oh come on. This is the real deal man. Just ask the Inda's or any of the other hooters down there, like that crazy swamp legend guy who's always trying to wreck his boat, or the ones always out killin' gators and hootin' it up -- yellin' "shoot 'im, shoot 'im" ... They ain't right in the head.

The only place I'm aware of with more phucktards than Louisiana is Idaho.

Whut? it's not satire? Never mind.

I take offense to this post.

Seriuosly. What a bigot!
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:The thing is if some dumbass called me and asked something so completely stupid, I would respond with the dumbest answer possible because I tend to respond to stupidity by being a smartass.

Are you sure if they would have added Mickey Mouse to the poll that that little rat bastard would not have received a plurality? :thumbsup:

What if you are sure that they are equally responsible because the blame for the poor response relies entirely with the state and local government? :huh:

You're ordinarily a big fan of Occam's razor.........until it cuts the wrong way I guess, at which point no explanation is too profuse or far-fetched to be brought into play. The smart-ass theory of random data distribution? Really? :lol3:

Occam's razor - ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Does it get any more clear than that? :huh:

I know how I would answer it, so why is it not in line with Occam's razor to think others would to? :huh:

The simplest explanation by far, the one you are Spinning so madly to avoid, for the fact that more Louisianans report they find Bush less responsible than Obama for the bungled Katrina response, is that more Louisianans do, in fact, believe Bush is less responsible than Obama for the bungled Katrina response. But you are entertaining, as always. I just wish you knew it :lol3:

BDD2, come on. Please. You're much better than that. Spinner's explanation is far more reasonable. People is dumb but joy dat dumb.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 pm

vincentpa wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
blackduckdog2 wrote:

BDD2, come on. Please. You're much better than that. Spinner's explanation is far more reasonable. People is dumb but joy dat dumb.

Come on right back atcha, VP............I suspect if the poll had respondents blaming Bush for the Deepwater Horizon disaster, he might not have proffered the smart-ass theory of random data sampling. And it's most certainly NOT a reasonable explanation. It's a tortured one that presupposes all those respondents think just like he does (God help us :eek: ). I'll grant you there were likely a few who responded glibly to the question, (how could there not be?) and a few more than that who basically didn't give a rat's ass, but to suggest that it's the determining factor is ridiculously self-serving. I don't know the sampling parameters of this particular poll, but you know what? Those guys are pretty savvy about what they do, and the prospect of a dickhead response skewing their findings is not something that's totally new to them. Now would I stake my life on the fact that the poll is dead nuts on? No I wouldn't, but neither would I bet the mortgage on the reverse
Folks be stupid. You know it, I know it, and Spinner knows it. You guys just don't like this one because the stupid folks happen to look like Obama bashers. And Obama bashers can't ever be stupid,.....right?
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 pm

dudejcb wrote:

Yeah, why would the Clinton's still be relavent? :huh:

They never left and they aren't going anywhere, are they?

blackduckdog2 wrote:The simplest explanation by far, the one you are Spinning so madly to avoid, for the fact that more Louisianans report they find Bush less responsible than Obama for the bungled Katrina response, is that more Louisianans do, in fact, believe Bush is less responsible than Obama for the bungled Katrina response. But you are entertaining, as always. I just wish you knew it :lol3:

You are trying to avoid explaining how 44% of the people that actually lived through Katrina don't know who is more responsible. and how 29% say it is Obama. That is an overwhelming majority of the people do NOT blame Bush. This is not the people in Washington, but the people that suffered the most. This was their Kennedy assassination, their big life changing event, yet almost 3 out of 4 do not blame Bush. Maybe they know it was not the federal government that was responsible for the bungled response. Maybe they know just a little more than you. At least that is what the simplest explanation would tell us would it not. They lived it, but you know more than they do. This is why liberals fail so badly when it comes to accomplishing their social objectives. They always presume that they know more than the people that are living it even if they are thousands of miles away.

Please explain what that 44% means to you? I have a simple explanation for it. What is your explanation that leads to nearly 75% of the people that lived through Katrina not blaming Bush? Even 34% that identify themselves as very liberal don't blame Bush :huh:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

And Jeb Bush is gone too I suppose.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 am

WTN10 wrote:Dude's just mad that he's no longer the "Dumbest Partisan Hack" anymore. It was his "thing."
Clearly, you've overtaken me and are now just running up the score. Congrats!
dudejcb
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:12 pm

dudejcb wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:

And Jeb Bush is gone too I suppose.

What office does he hold? What office has he held recently? What office has he run for?

Seriously, to you this is the same as running for President in 2008 and being Secretary of State for most of the time since then? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I don't want another Bush or another Clinton. I'd never vote for Jeb in the primary. You going to vote for Hillary in 2016?

BTW, did you read in the New York TImes how well the Clintons run their charity today?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/us/politics/unease-at-clinton-foundation-over-finances-and-ambitions.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
The review echoed criticism of Mr. Clinton’s early years in the White House: For all of its successes, the Clinton Foundation had become a sprawling concern, supervised by a rotating board of old Clinton hands, vulnerable to distraction and threatened by conflicts of interest. It ran multimillion-dollar deficits for several years, despite vast amounts of money flowing in.

This fall, Mrs. Clinton and her staff will move into offices at the foundation’s new headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, occupying two floors of the Time-Life Building. Amid speculation about her 2016 plans, Mrs. Clinton is adding major new initiatives on women, children and jobs to what has been renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

This is supposed to be a charity. It's supposed to help other, but they are using it to help themselves.

The sleaze never ends with these people. So what similar thing has Jeb been up to? :huh:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby T-TOP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 pm

You guys are being Negative about the people in la., I just read most of this... Mostly a bunch of douche bags shooting their mouths off about crap that is meaningless..

And the guy bashing the bible... You have to be locked up in some small dark damp room, with mom sliding food under the door at dinner time.... Freak!
T-TOP
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:39 pm

T-TOP wrote:You guys are being Negative about the people in la., I just read most of this... Mostly a bunch of douche bags shooting their mouths off about crap that is meaningless..

And the guy bashing the bible... You have to be locked up in some small dark damp room, with mom sliding food under the door at dinner time.... Freak!

You don't frequent the C.I. forum much do you?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby T-TOP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
T-TOP wrote:You guys are being Negative about the people in la., I just read most of this... Mostly a bunch of douche bags shooting their mouths off about crap that is meaningless..

You don't frequent the C.I. forum much do you?

No... Probably for good reason...
T-TOP
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:27 pm

dudejcb wrote:
WTN10 wrote:Dude's just mad that he's no longer the "Dumbest Partisan Hack" anymore. It was his "thing."
Clearly, you've overtaken me and are now just running up the score. Congrats!

For which of the two major political parties am I a shill. Elucidate, learned one.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:28 pm

it would seem if, and i do say if u were as smart as u think u are sir u might think about the fact that most who keep up on current event,s in my state do not,and will not take part in poll,s we know that some paper pusher will just turn it so he can (PROVE HIS/HER) point .and and most of the real hard working people in la did not and still dont give a red rat,s ass.about gov help .we do not need/want it we have each other . this is what the one,s who ans,such poll,s want to hear[ im from the gov and in hear to help]as the rest of us we want the gov to stay out of our school,s,home,s,places of worship, o and 2admt right,s and just for fun how about heath care . :wink:
killingtime
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:51 pm

killingtime wrote:it would seem if, and i do say if u were as smart as u think u are sir u might think about the fact that most who keep up on current event,s in my state do not,and will not take part in poll,s we know that some paper pusher will just turn it so he can (PROVE HIS/HER) point .and and most of the real hard working people in la did not and still dont give a red rat,s ass.about gov help .we do not need/want it we have each other . this is what the one,s who ans,such poll,s want to hear[ im from the gov and in hear to help]as the rest of us we want the gov to stay out of our school,s,home,s,places of worship, o and 2admt right,s and just for fun how about heath care . :wink:

I'm sure you're making some good points, I just can't read them.
It's all true, as far as I know.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Don't see you much in the C.I. forum Botiz...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm

so he dont come to this forum much and what,s do crack on me story of life!!!!
killingtime
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 pm

It's trolling time! :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Indaswamp wrote:Don't see you much in the C.I. forum Botiz...

I read quite a bit of it, just don't post often.

And I just can't help but give somebody a hard time, given the chance.
It's all true, as far as I know.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Botiz630 wrote:

used to run into that in service we called them officer,s well that,s not really what we called them
work,s both way,s i just dont see why the effort
killingtime
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 pm

killingtime wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

used to run into that in service we called them officer,s well that,s not really what we called them
work,s both way,s i just dont see why the effort

comma to da top Brah....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby beretta24 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Some of y'all are reading too much into that poll and some are giving the average citizen too much credit.

Wait 10 years and if a Repub is president ask the same question in LA regarding Sandy. What do you think the results will look like?
beretta24
State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum