Gotta Love Louisiana!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Gotta Love Louisiana!

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 pm

beretta24 wrote:Some of y'all are reading too much into that poll and some are giving the average citizen too much credit.

Wait 10 years and if a Repub is president ask the same question in LA regarding Sandy. What do you think the results will look like?

At the rate that the GOP is trying to privatize education, and dumb down the citizenry, it will be thumprints and x's where signatures should be. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:53 pm

slowshooter wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Some of y'all are reading too much into that poll and some are giving the average citizen too much credit.

Wait 10 years and if a Repub is president ask the same question in LA regarding Sandy. What do you think the results will look like?

At the rate that the GOP is trying to privatize education, and dumb down the citizenry, it will be thumprints and x's where signatures should be. :lol3:

little deep in the cup tonight eh slow....drink up, you'll sober up in the morning.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

little deep in the cup tonight eh slow....drink up, you'll sober up in the morning.

You must sting all over. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:10 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

I do enjoy watching drunks make fools of themselves....have another...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

LOL! I guess that's your last ditch to save face tonight. It's okay. You'll go to sleep and wake up a new man. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:18 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

LOL! I guess that's your last ditch to save face tonight. It's okay. You'll go to sleep and wake up a new man. :lol3:

I've had too much fun handing you your azz tonight...I'll let you drink on it now...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
killingtime wrote:it would seem if, and i do say if u were as smart as u think u are sir u might think about the fact that most who keep up on current event,s in my state do not,and will not take part in poll,s we know that some paper pusher will just turn it so he can (PROVE HIS/HER) point .and and most of the real hard working people in la did not and still dont give a red rat,s ass.about gov help .we do not need/want it we have each other . this is what the one,s who ans,such poll,s want to hear[ im from the gov and in hear to help]as the rest of us we want the gov to stay out of our school,s,home,s,places of worship, o and 2admt right,s and just for fun how about heath care . :wink:

I'm sure you're making some good points, I just can't read them.

:lol3: :lol3: :clapping:
ohioboy
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 pm

ohioboy wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
killingtime wrote:it would seem if, and i do say if u were as smart as u think u are sir u might think about the fact that most who keep up on current event,s in my state do not,and will not take part in poll,s we know that some paper pusher will just turn it so he can (PROVE HIS/HER) point .and and most of the real hard working people in la did not and still dont give a red rat,s ass.about gov help .we do not need/want it we have each other . this is what the one,s who ans,such poll,s want to hear[ im from the gov and in hear to help]as the rest of us we want the gov to stay out of our school,s,home,s,places of worship, o and 2admt right,s and just for fun how about heath care . :wink:

can you help him teach?

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby cartervj » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Howard Stern's screet interviews were much better :lol3:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
ohioboy wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

can you help him teach?

Sounds like is a little past my age group.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:02 pm

and i was under the impression this was grown men talkin, as i now see it,s just gonad, tickling, think maybe ill see al sharpton on up untill lately i thought he was off base
killingtime
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:08 pm

killingtime wrote:and i was under the impression this was grown men talkin, as i now see it,s just gonad, tickling, think maybe ill see al sharpton on up untill lately i thought he was off base

Ok.

What is going on......I am so confused.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Rick Jame,s, Eddie Murphy, and Leroy Jenkin,s come,s to mind...
AKPirate
hunter

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:34 pm

yes, a lot of that happen,s . if you take people who live in one part of our country, and mix views,with people who live in another.
yet the real problem is the need to one up someone. no one win,s . im right, were smarter ,and all the rest of that ricky mouse,b.s
at the end of the day at sometime we all get wrong, but do we learn, i try . i have seen what men will do to men for money,God,s,and just plain stupid. word,s start war,s and if you think anyone win,s that tell,s me you never been in one
killingtime
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Hey Slow, after reading that are you sure privatizing education is such a bad deal? :lol3:
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 pm

clampdaddy wrote:Hey Slow, after reading that are you sure privatizing education is such a bad deal? :lol3:

That would have to start with an intervention, then a detox, and a bucket of pills stolen from Charlie in Flowers for Algernon.. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:23 pm

i wonder slow as he called you if all you folks in cali are so smart why is it the rest of the us in the u.s has to to support better than 75% of your gov /
killingtime
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Facts matter. You don't have any. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm

slowshooter wrote:Facts matter. You don't have any. :lol3:

At least I could read that post. Give the guy kudos for that.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby beretta24 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 pm

killingtime wrote:i wonder slow as he called you if all you folks in cali are so smart why is it the rest of the us in the u.s has to to support better than 75% of your gov /

What's worse: Needing the tax support or standing by as others make you pay for it?
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 pm

ohioboy wrote:
slowshooter wrote:Facts matter. You don't have any. :lol3:

At least I could read that post. Give the guy kudos for that.

That's true. Maybe he had his neighbor write it. :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 pm

beretta24 wrote:
killingtime wrote:i wonder slow as he called you if all you folks in cali are so smart why is it the rest of the us in the u.s has to to support better than 75% of your gov /

What's worse: Needing the tax support or standing by as others make you pay for it?

Don't ask questions! He might start typing again... :lol3:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 pm

slowshooter wrote:
beretta24 wrote:

Don't ask questions! He might start typing again... :lol3:

:lol:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:52 am

The comparison would be asking the people of NEW JERSEY. Right now if you asked the people in California about Sandy, they would probably say Sandy who? You ask the people that lived through Sandy and they will never forget.

The poll has 44% that are "not sure" and it didn't even give the option for neither, why? :huh:

How do you answer this question if you are 100% sure that it is neither? :huh:

The purpose of this poll is so obvious, but the people of LA did not fall for it. Blame Bush and when they didn't the morons try to spin it like the people of LA didn't remember they devastation of Katrina or who was President at the time. It is ridiculous, but that's what it takes to be a committed loyal Democrat voter because if not, Ray Nagin was wildly more responsible than any Republican for the people of New Orleans and the Democrats reelected him. Now that to me seems like true ignorance. At least the incompetent Mary Landrieu did not get reelected, but if it were up to the Democrats only, I'm sure she would have despite her failures as governor were wildly more responsible for the failures related to Katrina than anyone in Washington.

Responsibility is bottom up, the individuals knew that such a hurricane was possible. Those that took responsibility did as fine as can be expected. Those that looked to Washington like the Nagin and Landrieu supporters, well, they got what they should have expected when you put your faith in politicians. There are plenty of people like that in LA, most of them were at the Superdome bitching about the federal response and not out busting their ass to recover from the disaster.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 am

SpinnerMan wrote:

The comparison would be asking the people of NEW JERSEY. Right now if you asked the people in California about Sandy, they would probably say Sandy who? You ask the people that lived through Sandy and they will never forget.

The poll has 44% that are "not sure" and it didn't even give the option for neither, why? :huh:

How do you answer this question if you are 100% sure that it is neither? :huh:

The purpose of this poll is so obvious, but the people of LA did not fall for it. Blame Bush and when they didn't the morons try to spin it like the people of LA didn't remember they devastation of Katrina or who was President at the time. It is ridiculous, but that's what it takes to be a committed loyal Democrat voter because if not, Ray Nagin was wildly more responsible than any Republican for the people of New Orleans and the Democrats reelected him. Now that to me seems like true ignorance. At least the incompetent Mary Landrieu did not get reelected, but if it were up to the Democrats only, I'm sure she would have despite her failures as governor were wildly more responsible for the failures related to Katrina than anyone in Washington.

Responsibility is bottom up, the individuals knew that such a hurricane was possible. Those that took responsibility did as fine as can be expected. Those that looked to Washington like the Nagin and Landrieu supporters, well, they got what they should have expected when you put your faith in politicians. There are plenty of people like that in LA, most of them were at the Superdome bitching about the federal response and not out busting their ass to recover from the disaster.

Spinerman-Mary Landrieu got reelected and is a sitting U.S. senator......

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum