Another hate crime

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Another hate crime

Postby cartervj » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 pm

ANOTHER SENSELESS MURDER YOU’RE NOT HEARING ABOUT — AND SOME IN THE FAMILY WONDER IF IT COULD BE A TRAYVON MARTIN REVENGE MURDER

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/another-senseless-murder-youre-not-hearing-about-and-some-in-the-family-wonder-if-it-could-be-a-trayvon-martin-revenge-murder/

It’s a senseless murder you aren’t hearing about.


David Santucci
A young white male was walking to his car on a city street late at night on August 12 when he was confronted by a trio of black individuals. They shot him dead. Police have arrested three people and charged them with first degree murder. But some in the victim’s family can’t understand why the shooting is being called a failed robbery when they say the evidence suggests something possibly more sinister: a hate crime.

David Santucci, 27, had just started his new job as a nurse. According to his family, “he was an awesome guy…he wanted to be a missionary…he wanted to help people.”

The murder happened in Memphis, TN less than two weeks ago. Santucci was killed by a single 9mm shot through his heart. To its credit, the Memphis police department apprehended the suspects in less than fifteen minutes. Various reports say that all three suspects made statements that implicated them in Santucci’s murder. And they’re calling it a robbery gone wrong.

Miguel De Diago is one family member who doubts this killing was a failed robbery. He’s the the brother-in-law of David Santucci and told TheBlaze some stuff just doesn’t add up.

The first and foremost question in De Diago’s mind: If this was a robbery, why did his brother-in-law still have his wallet, car keys, and cell phone? Nothing was taken from him. And witnesses confirm that.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
User avatar
cartervj
hunter
 
Posts: 7335
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Location: NW AL


Re: Another hate crime

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:21 am

Because everyone knows that black people all love everyone and are never racists. Just ask Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. They will tell you all about how it is only white people who hate.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Rat Creek » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Obama, Sharpton and Jackson deserve congratulations. They have worked very hard to divide this country for their own financial gains, and they have succeeded. Not to worry though, the three race hustlers mean well. Yeah right. :mad:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter
 
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:11 pm
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: Another hate crime

Postby dudejcb » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:19 am

I'm not a fan of either Sharpton or JJ. Did they come out defending these jerkwads? link?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5250
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Re: Another hate crime

Postby WTN10 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:56 pm

This happened 2 miles from my office in a nice part of town. Memphis has sketchy parts, but this happened in the south bluffs in an area that's very nice and friendly to tourists. He and I shared some mutual acquaintances.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Another hate crime

Postby WTN10 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm

The same night, within a few hours, a female employee of one of the best BBQ joints down here was robbed at gunpoint within blocks of where this occurred. Different people apparently. All were apprehended.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Another hate crime

Postby beretta24 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:49 am

WTN10 wrote:This happened 2 miles from my office in a nice part of town. Memphis has sketchy parts, but this happened in the south bluffs in an area that's very nice and friendly to tourists. He and I shared some mutual acquaintances.

This is a reason to carry...even if you're not an evil lawyer ruining the disability claims of honest non-working Americans. ;)

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5951
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:12 pm

LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:45 pm

slowshooter wrote:LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.

:huh: seriously? the facts in the case don't mean beans to you do they???
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.

:huh: seriously? the facts in the case don't mean beans to you do they???


I stated the facts. You just don't like the idea that I'm right.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby beretta24 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm

slowshooter wrote:LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.

Sure, as soon as the black neighborhood watch guy kills a white kid and claims self defense. :rollseyes:

Fact, none of this schit will get better as long as we have "hate" crimes and race baiters, and the same people that cry foul for Trayvon remain silent for the Aussie kid, the WWII vet and others.

Rather than denouncing the violence, in all cases, and trying to speak out for peace, people cry foul and blame others. And many lemmings follow...
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5951
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Another hate crime

Postby killingtime » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 pm

and i used to wonder why me dear old dad called cali (land o mixed nut,s and fruit,s)
killingtime
hunter
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

killingtime wrote:and i used to wonder why me dear old dad called cali (land o mixed nut,s and fruit,s)

Comma to da to Brah...
Like this:
(land o mixed nut's and fruit's)

Really hard to read your posts when you use a comma as an apostrophe.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 pm

beretta24 wrote:
slowshooter wrote:LOL! The right keeps trying to make it seem like there is a media bias towards Trayvon.

Here's the deal. When some black guy kills a white guy, and walks for 40 days after the shooting. Call me. :lol3:

Until then, it's business as usual. People killing people for money, drugs and fun.

Sure, as soon as the black neighborhood watch guy kills a white kid and claims self defense. :rollseyes:


If he walks for 40 days you might have a complaint. Eventually some white guy is going to die in Florida and it will be a black guy claiming self defense. Think the black guy will be able to go home?

Fact, none of this schit will get better as long as we have "hate" crimes and race baiters, and the same people that cry foul for Trayvon remain silent for the Aussie kid, the WWII vet and others.


Let me see if I get this right. Some white folks get killed. The perps are caught. They don't walk for 40 days. They don't claim self defense and even tell people why they killed. And somehow people are getting bent because there isn't a hew and cry? Boo hooey. Those little jerks should fry. Easy as that. There is no equivalence. The only people that are looking for it are just looking for umbrage so they can claim injury. Poosies.

Rather than denouncing the violence, in all cases, and trying to speak out for peace, people cry foul and blame others. And many lemmings follow...


I agree with that. Both the black and white umbrage industries are trying to make their cases and make money off of t-shirts sales.

And they likely will.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:09 pm

killingtime wrote:and i used to wonder why me dear old dad called cali (land o mixed nut,s and fruit,s)


We educate people here. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:34 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

What are you getting at? What is your point?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

What are you getting at? What is your point?



You can answer that question can't you? :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:54 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

What are you getting at? What is your point?



You can answer that question can't you? :lol3:

I'd really rather you explain your point. I hate trying to read minds. What is it with your constant cat and mouse games? Can't you carry on a discussion or a debate without it?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby slowshooter » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

What are you getting at? What is your point?



You can answer that question can't you? :lol3:

I'd really rather you explain your point. I hate trying to read minds. What is it with your constant cat and mouse games? Can't you carry on a discussion or a debate without it?


Answer the question. :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Another hate crime

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:04 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.

What are you getting at? What is your point?



You can answer that question can't you? :lol3:

I'd really rather you explain your point. I hate trying to read minds. What is it with your constant cat and mouse games? Can't you carry on a discussion or a debate without it?


Answer the question. :lol3:

you first. I think I'll wait till you sober up though. see you in the morning.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Another hate crime

Postby WTN10 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm

slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:Were the white guys beating the crap out of the black guys? check the facts now...I'm giving you a chance.


OoooOoooOoooooo! A CHAAAAANCE!!!!!!

LOL!

Did the black guys walk for 40 days? Yes or no?

Your example is comparing apples to oranges. Yes he walked, they had nothing to keep him on. Justice system got it correct. He should have never been charged in the first place. Justifiable homicide according to florida law.


So you agree that situations are not the same, and that using one tragedy to add context another tragedy isn't reasonable.


Slow wins.

You can't make a comparison to Trayvon in order to complain and then fault Slow for comparing them and tell him the facts are totally different and can't be compared.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14036
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests