U.S.- War with Syria?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: U.S.- War with Syria?

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Right-winged Neanderthals. Yup.
The left wing pole puffers, dope smokers, and baby killers are the classiest, most intelligent tier of society now-a-days, right?
@
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:41 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Who of course have no intention of stealing more of their hard earned money.
Is it really stealing if you did not need it? At some point, haven't they made enough, and if so, is taking from someone that has more than enough really stealing or is it just redistribution of the mash potatoes from the fat kid that took more than was in his best interest anyways?

I hope you're kidding. You can't be serious... Surely not. HAVEN'T THEY MADE ENOUGH?! TOOK MORE THAN WHAT WAS BEST?!?! You make it sound like these people that pay out of their nose in taxes just STUMBLED upon money and success, like they didn't rightly earn it.
I wish I could see where you're coming from Spinner, I really do, but I'm afraid I can't shove my head up any left winger's @$$ like you seem to be so good at.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:04 pm

The level of rhetoric from MODuckkiller really should make any thinking person reconsider their position...

...on compulsory sterilization.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:32 pm

WTN10 wrote:The level of rhetoric from MODuckkiller really should make any thinking person reconsider their position...

...on compulsory sterilization.

MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby tenfingergrip » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:01 am

Tounge in Cheek humor seems to evade some. :huh:
tenfingergrip
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:33 am

MODuckkiller wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Who of course have no intention of stealing more of their hard earned money.
Is it really stealing if you did not need it? At some point, haven't they made enough, and if so, is taking from someone that has more than enough really stealing or is it just redistribution of the mash potatoes from the fat kid that took more than was in his best interest anyways?

I hope you're kidding. You can't be serious... Surely not. HAVEN'T THEY MADE ENOUGH?! TOOK MORE THAN WHAT WAS BEST?!?! You make it sound like these people that pay out of their nose in taxes just STUMBLED upon money and success, like they didn't rightly earn it.
I wish I could see where you're coming from Spinner, I really do, but I'm afraid I can't shove my head up any left winger's @$$ like you seem to be so good at.

I thought I was being absurd enough with the second paragraph that the absurdity of it was obvious. It may be that liberals have gotten so absurd that it is not possible.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:04 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

I thought I was being absurd enough with the second paragraph that the absurdity of it was obvious. It may be that liberals have gotten so absurd that it is not possible.

Literally.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby threedogs » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:52 pm

TomKat wrote:What ever it is, its WRONG and a violation of the constitution, and a continuation of Dog Crap theory in foreign policy.

We have no business messing around in Syria, we are NOT the unpaid policeman of the world.

PLUS 1
Thread Killer
threedogs
hunter

Postby cartervj » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Looks like boots on the ground after all.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum