Contest anyone??

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby troy_iv » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:37 pm

This wouldn't happen if you just...
Attachments
keepbath88f8df84j.jpg
keepbath88f8df84j.jpg (21.23 KiB) Viewed 305 times
User avatar
troy_iv
hunter
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 pm
Location: CenTex


Re: Contest anyone??

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:Mine looks like a deep fried snickers


You should get that checked... Magic/HOP/DJJ, what STD is that?


Hmmm looks more like a traumatic injury than a STD. Google 'Penile fracture, penile amputation, penetrating penile injuries, and penile soft tissue injuries.'

I promise you will have nightmares for weeks if you do...

That or a enterovesicular fistula. That may be feces coming out the urethra.

Or feces he forced down his urethra. Hard to discern.


How the hell does that happen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Something happens and a little tunnel forms between your bladder and your intestine, and presto! You get poop out your weenie. You also get to fart out your weenie.
Botiz630 wrote:I think I might be a duck.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:46 pm

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:Mine looks like a deep fried snickers


You should get that checked... Magic/HOP/DJJ, what STD is that?


Hmmm looks more like a traumatic injury than a STD. Google 'Penile fracture, penile amputation, penetrating penile injuries, and penile soft tissue injuries.'

I promise you will have nightmares for weeks if you do...

That or a enterovesicular fistula. That may be feces coming out the urethra.

Or feces he forced down his urethra. Hard to discern.


How the hell does that happen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Something happens and a little tunnel forms between your bladder and your intestine, and presto! You get poop out your weenie. You also get to fart out your weenie.


:no:
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:Mine looks like a deep fried snickers


You should get that checked... Magic/HOP/DJJ, what STD is that?


Hmmm looks more like a traumatic injury than a STD. Google 'Penile fracture, penile amputation, penetrating penile injuries, and penile soft tissue injuries.'

I promise you will have nightmares for weeks if you do...

That or a enterovesicular fistula. That may be feces coming out the urethra.

Or feces he forced down his urethra. Hard to discern.


How the hell does that happen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Something happens and a little tunnel forms between your bladder and your intestine, and presto! You get poop out your weenie. You also get to fart out your weenie.


:no:


Okay, that one has to end this thread....
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7467
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:Mine looks like a deep fried snickers


You should get that checked... Magic/HOP/DJJ, what STD is that?


Hmmm looks more like a traumatic injury than a STD. Google 'Penile fracture, penile amputation, penetrating penile injuries, and penile soft tissue injuries.'

I promise you will have nightmares for weeks if you do...

That or a enterovesicular fistula. That may be feces coming out the urethra.

Or feces he forced down his urethra. Hard to discern.


How the hell does that happen !!!!!!!!!!!!

Something happens and a little tunnel forms between your bladder and your intestine, and presto! You get poop out your weenie. You also get to fart out your weenie.


:no:


Okay, that one has to end this thread....

I won!
Botiz630 wrote:I think I might be a duck.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 pm

I'm not sure I'd be proud of that hop.
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I'm not sure I'd be proud of that hop.

Whatevs, you just jelly!
Botiz630 wrote:I think I might be a duck.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:07 pm

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I'm not sure I'd be proud of that hop.

Whatevs, you just jelly!


Lol it's on now. Off to Google
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby go get the bird » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
User avatar
go get the bird
hunter
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Hot-dog-tattoos02.jpg
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:41 pm

go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

:lol3: :lol3:
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7467
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:50 pm

go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.
Botiz630 wrote:I think I might be a duck.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 pm

bighop wrote:
go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.


Stop that right now.... TAKE IT BACK!
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7467
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:54 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.


Stop that right now.... TAKE IT BACK!

What?

Women pooping out their vagina?

Not too uncommon actually...
Botiz630 wrote:I think I might be a duck.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:54 pm

bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.


Stop that right now.... TAKE IT BACK!

What?

Women pooping out their vagina?

Not too uncommon actually...


Mike? where is Mike?

I need a second oppinion!
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7467
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.


Stop that right now.... TAKE IT BACK!

What?

Women pooping out their vagina?

Not too uncommon actually...



Mike? where is Mike?

I need a second oppinion!


Why are you having a vaginal pooping problem
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.


Stop that right now.... TAKE IT BACK!

What?

Women pooping out their vagina?

Not too uncommon actually...


Mike? where is Mike?

I need a second oppinion!


Hop speaks da truth.

Remind me to tell ya about the fella I saw in the ER yesterday with a bowel obstruction -- reverse peristalsis and vomiting fecal material. Not enough toothpaste in the world to get that taste outta one's mouth.

The practice of medicine is so glamorous.
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:22 pm

What the fox say?
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same.
-RK
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 pm

OmegaRed wrote:What the fox say?

"Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
bighop wrote:
go get the bird wrote:I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if I farted out the front.



I guess I'd feel like a woman.

This can happen to women as well. They can poo and fart out their urethra and/or vagina.


Stop that right now.... TAKE IT BACK!

What?

Women pooping out their vagina?

Not too uncommon actually...


Mike? where is Mike?

I need a second oppinion!


Hop speaks da truth.

Remind me to tell ya about the fella I saw in the ER yesterday with a bowel obstruction -- reverse peristalsis and vomiting fecal material. Not enough toothpaste in the world to get that taste outta one's mouth.

The practice of medicine is so glamorous.


I am forever going to think twice or three times before getting close to any "cats"

Thanks for that.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7467
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 pm

this thread officially belongs in the Hawaii forum... :rolleyes:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54576
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OmegaRed » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 am



no really though. and i have a 1000 haircut too
Last edited by OmegaRed on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same.
-RK
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 am

MeatMan.jpg



Ninja meat man
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MeatMan.jpg



Ninja meat man


You find these photos so easily, I'm wondering if you have a freak/fetish xxx studio in your basement.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7467
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Contest anyone??

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:51 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MeatMan.jpg



Ninja meat man


You find these photos so easily, I'm wondering if you have a freak/fetish xxx studio in your basement.


It's in the shed behind the house. Can't do it in the basement, wife wont let me
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9508
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests