A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed
Is it ok to use non-steel shot for doves. I only see it is required for waterfowl. In MoCo. Thanks.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 pm
In general, lead or non-toxics are OK for Dove.
Shoot high and keep your head low.
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm
- Location: Maryland
Yep you are good to go in Maryland
GATORTAIL 1646 25GTR
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 am
- Location: Silver Spring MD (displaced Coonass)
Some public fields require Non toxic, But mckee Is Not one Of Those.
So Excited For doves on Monday!!#
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:01 pm
- Location: Annapolis, MD
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests