Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.
Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640
Leaving Tuesday for Edmonton.
It's my first trip to Canada..........we will be hunting with Ongaros........
Any last minute tip or advice for a cajun guy headed north?
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 pm
- Location: Saint Amant Louisiana
Pass a fine time.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
- Posts: 14306
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm
Take pictures... lots and lots of pictures...
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...
Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
- Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests