Be Careful...

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, swampbilly 1980, captainkevan

Re: Be Careful...

Postby Edge » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Very good stuff. I always watch the tounge.
Edge
hunter

Postby tubbalowski » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 pm

To recap, this guy lost a good dog, tried to help some others by using his loss as model, and a bunch of jerkoffs decided to bust his balls for it.
tubbalowski
hunter

Postby Inigo Montoya » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Sorry to hear. I can't imagine losing my dog.
Copterdoc and Cornhole
Both of you are cowards. There is no way either one of you would say any of these things you are typing to this man's face. He admitted to making a mistake and posted so others could learn from his mistake. Why kick him when he's down?
Inigo Montoya
hunter

Postby AKPirate » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 pm

corncob wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:Sorry to hear. I can't imagine losing my dog.
Copterdoc and Cornhole
Both of you are cowards. There is no way either one of you would say any of these things you are typing to this man's face. He admitted to making a mistake and posted so others could learn from his mistake. Why kick him when he's down?

i would not hesitate to say it to his face or yours
how the hell am i being a coward???? im calling him and the rest out on this taking the unpopular but humane stance

Corncob- You sure your not a cat, you seem to have nine lives :hi:
AKPirate
hunter

Postby tubbalowski » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:23 pm

corncob wrote:
tubbalowski wrote:To recap, this guy lost a good dog, tried to help some others by using his loss as model, and a bunch of jerkoffs decided to bust his balls for it.

you can pat him on his back and whisper in his ear how sorry you are, dont change it was his fault 100%
and i havent seen a bunch of anything other then a forum full of guys thinks it ok to murder dogs
you fat pollock

Better than murdering the English language. And why did you call me a fat fish...you stupid flounder?
tubbalowski
hunter

Postby gonehuntin' » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:47 am

Got a feeling ol' Corncob won't be around long. 92 posts and not one worth a hill of beans.

Now he's got us stashing vet kits, carrying IV's and going to the vet too much. Have mercy Lord.

Don't know I've ever heard of anyone carrying their own IV's vefore.

You from the Clearwater Corncob?
I hate seeing a game bird die of natural causes, unless I naturally cause it.
gonehuntin'
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:27 am

Corncobs are good to have in the field when you have to drop a deuce.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby dogyak » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:13 am

TomKat wrote:Corncobs are good to have in the field when you have to drop a deuce.

I approved this message , LOL ! :bow: :bow:
dogyak
hunter

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:27 pm

I've wiped my ass with a lot of things...never a corncob..
2013 DHC California cyber scouters---6
:moon:
NuffDaddy
hunter

Postby Edge » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:06 pm

You can't argue with a stop sign.
Edge
hunter

Postby gonehuntin' » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Are you from up in the Clear Water Cob, or is it a secret?
gonehuntin'
hunter

Postby Elvis Kiwi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:31 pm

:no: :no:
Last edited by Elvis Kiwi on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elvis Kiwi
hunter

Postby tazman7 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:42 pm

jimmyscott wrote:
copterdoc wrote:
jimmyscott wrote:.....I don't know what ultimately happened,.....
I'll tell you exactly what happened.

You fell into the same trap that every "new" trainer falls into.
Whether they are winging it, or following a regimented training program.

You FAILED to read and listen to what your dog was telling you.

Maybe you didn't know any better. I can definitely believe that. Most people don't know better.
But, that doesn't change the fact that your dog's death was your fault.

You, and only you, carried the responsibility.

It wasn't the dog's fault.
It wasn't God's fault.
It wasn't the weatherman's fault.
It was YOUR fault.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I never claimed otherwise. I know whose fault it was. I applaud you for making blatantly clear what was already obvious. Great work!

Best post on this thread. Sorry for your loss. Couldn't imagine this happening to me. Thanks for the learning experience.
Beretta A400 Xtreme Unico 28" Max4
tazman7
hunter

Postby CatSquirrel » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss jimmyscott.

I've been running Labs, hounds, and pointers for nearly 40 years and have had some close calls myself. I see no reason to pile on.
CatSquirrel
hunter

Postby tubbalowski » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 pm

corncob wrote:
tubbalowski wrote:
corncob wrote:
tubbalowski wrote:To recap, this guy lost a good dog, tried to help some others by using his loss as model, and a bunch of jerkoffs decided to bust his balls for it.

you can pat him on his back and whisper in his ear how sorry you are, dont change it was his fault 100%
and i havent seen a bunch of anything other then a forum full of guys thinks it ok to murder dogs
you fat pollock

Better than murdering the English language. And why did you call me a fat fish...you stupid flounder?

auto correct on phone.Polack, better?
and you guy are welcome to find all my misspelled words for me so i can study up.
funn the best comeback you jag offs have is my spelling, and it isnt even true :fingerpt:

You have the language skills of a Thai ladyboy; which begs the question, are you a Thai ladyboy?
tubbalowski
hunter

Postby gonehuntin' » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 am

So Corncob, you are from up in the Clearwater and those were picture of your hound pack plastered all over the net a few years ago?
gonehuntin'
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:49 am

corncob wrote:
gonehuntin' wrote:Got a feeling ol' Corncob won't be around long. 92 posts and not one worth a hill of beans.

Now he's got us stashing vet kits, carrying IV's and going to the vet too much. Have mercy Lord.

Don't know I've ever heard of anyone carrying their own IV's before.

2k plus of post from you, so you must be a better man.
lots of real dog men have IVs in first aid kits. let me guess you have three cats in the house.
if you dont have the items to fix your dog in the field you are inept!
but 90% of you tools here dont have real hunting or working dogs.....labs dont count for real hunting dogs
and you little fish mr gone hunting i been here for a year just cause you dont have a life and post here all the time dont make you cool makes you a internet hunter. i have to go feed my mutts i will get back to your whiny little azz later.

Corncob-
Posting this for your "integrital" consumption.
Gonehuntin' is a retired Field Trialer whos' opinions have been of great value to this forum. He, and others on this forum, (and others who don't post here much anymore, perhaps a result of these kinds of posts), are very much respected. If the truth was to be known,.. I'd guess Gonehuntin' has lost more dogs from natural causes than you and I combined have ever owned.

Respectfully-
I can't sit back and watch you disrespect valued members of this forum in this manner.
As the half-arsed trainer I am, a mere state moderator on the forum, and as a man..please be advised that if I continue to see the amount of disrespect that you are displaying here, I will be forwarding a formal complaint to the admistration board.

Lets' clean this crap up.

May you govern yourself accordingly.

Thanks.
Respectfully-
Swamp.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Edge » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:29 am

Already done. This guy is a Troll and he sounds like he's under 17.
Edge
hunter

Postby tazman7 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
corncob wrote:
gonehuntin' wrote:Got a feeling ol' Corncob won't be around long. 92 posts and not one worth a hill of beans.

lots of real dog men have IVs in first aid kits. let me guess you have three cats in the house.
but 90% of you tools here dont have real hunting or working dogs.....labs dont count for real hunting dogs
and you little fish mr gone hunting i been here for a year just cause you dont have a life and post here all the time dont make you cool makes you a internet hunter. i have to go feed my mutts i will get back to your whiny little azz later.

Corncob-
Gonehuntin' is a retired Field Trialer whos' opinions have been of great value to this forum. He, and others on this forum, (and others who don't post here much anymore, perhaps a result of these kinds of posts), are very much respected. If the truth was to be known,.. I'd guess Gonehuntin' has lost more dogs from natural causes than you and I combined have ever owned.

Respectfully-
I can't sit back and watch you disrespect valued members of this forum in this manner.
As the half-arsed trainer I am, a mere state moderator on the forum, and as a man..please be advised that if I continue to see the amount of disrespect that you are displaying here, I will be forwarding a formal complaint to the admistration board.

Thanks.
Respectfully-
Swamp.

Why wait? Isnt ten days of pointless bullshit being posted by this guy enough? :hammer:
Beretta A400 Xtreme Unico 28" Max4
tazman7
hunter

Postby Jarbo03 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:46 am

Corncob may have been a little harsh but he had a valid point. Posts like his are not the reason more people do not participate in the dog forum. I've been here over 5 years and the dog forum has always been full of jerkoffs. There is some great info and guys to learn from, but some get sick of filtering through the @****** and BS. People seemed to join in on hatin corncob cause it was the popular thing to do.
Jarbo03
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:50 am

tazman7 wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:
corncob wrote:

Corncob-

Respectfully-

Thanks.
Respectfully-
Swamp.

Why wait? Isnt ten days of pointless bullshit being posted by this guy enough? :hammer:

Always a good idea to collect (10days worth of) evidence before subjecting ones' "employment" to termination :wink:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 am

Jarbo03 wrote:Corncob may have been a little harsh but he had a valid point. Posts like his are not the reason more people do not participate in the dog forum. I've been here over 5 years and the dog forum has always been full of jerkoffs. There is some great info and guys to learn from, but some get sick of filtering through the @****** and BS. People seemed to join in on hatin corncob cause it was the popular thing to do.

The point is not the problem- everyones' entitled to their opinion.
The disrespect is.

Think our O.P. (Jimmy) was noble, and genuine, and he manned up to to accept responsibility for his dog. He looked in the rear-view, realized there could have been some prevention, and posted up his experience to encourage some awareness amongst others.
Nuthin' in the world wrong with that.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Jarbo03 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:20 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
Jarbo03 wrote:Corncob may have been a little harsh but he had a valid point. Posts like his are not the reason more people do not participate in the dog forum. I've been here over 5 years and the dog forum has always been full of jerkoffs. There is some great info and guys to learn from, but some get sick of filtering through the @****** and BS. People seemed to join in on hatin corncob cause it was the popular thing to do.

The point is not the problem- everyones' entitled to their opinion.
The disrespect is.

Think our O.P. (Jimmy) was noble, and genuine, and he manned up to to accept responsibility for his dog. He looked in the rear-view, realized there could have been some prevention, and posted up his experience to encourage some awareness amongst others.
Nuthin' in the world wrong with that.

I agree, took some big balls for the OP. I hope someone learns from it. But the dog forum has always been full of jerks, a few have been moderators. It goes in cycles around here with how friendly and open thr dog forum us. Had been enjoyable for a few months, can always tell when the off season is getting long, season needs to start quick.
Jarbo03
hunter

Postby gonehuntin' » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 am

Thanks Swamp. I try to never belittle another poster, to mostly help people. NOT that I don't get into my share of "differences of opinion" :lol: but I try not to insult other posters. Comes with age. A lot of it. :sad:
gonehuntin'
hunter

Postby sdduckman » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:04 am

gonehuntin' wrote:Thanks Swamp. I try to never belittle another poster, to mostly help people. NOT that I don't get into my share of "differences of opinion" :lol: but I try not to insult other posters. Comes with age. A lot of it. :sad:

Yep, there are some real class acts on this forum. As a new dog owner I appreciate the info and courage of the OP. Thank you senior members for policing what for me is a valuable source of information.

Sincerely
Steve T.
"There are only two true sports, hunting and fishing, anything else is just a game."
sdduckman
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dog Forum