Dove

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Dove

Postby blindbound86 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 pm

How'd you all do on the Dove opener? I only scratched out three in about 3 hours hunting :no: ... think I better brush up on the shotgunning before duck season rolls around. I sure we had early teal and goose but dove is pretty fun and feels like the opener to everything!
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Re: Dove

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:52 am

Was fishing Sagauro all weekend but this weekend its :hammer: time! And i'll get more than three rookie :wink:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bigrobbierob » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Yeah I was down in South Padre fishing from Saturday till this past Wednesday. First opener I've missed in a while. Like LA, it's hammer time.
bigrobbierob
hunter

Postby RemmingtonShooter » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 pm

I went opening day and this past friday. both afternoon hunts. got my limit both times. opening day took 45 minutes, friday took 3 hours. i always use cheap shells for dove, but this estate stuff was toooo cheap, jammed like a SOB. ill pay the extra couple bucks for remmington next time.
RemmingtonShooter
hunter

Postby MOB40 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:42 pm

BEEN OUT 4 TIMES LIMIT EVERY TIME, THE BIRDS SEEM TO BE VERY SMALL THIS SEASON...
Check out my FaceBook Page Azduckmensunion and like it... lots of talk about waterfowl going down all season long... https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting