More on NSA....

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

More on NSA....

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 am

think your communications are encrypted? Think again....
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=224132
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58115
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana


Re: More on NSA....

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:49 am

This is not news. It has been a black law for a very long time that every electronic system in America has a key that allows the NSA to break into it and track it. Electronics companies have been playing along for a very long time.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6703
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: More on NSA....

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:21 pm

2399244258667437966 8323547579626262996 4732786688687233337 2829826273327552925 2328579824445742652 3784258457342494925 3648638424387997286 6493767268868352557 2685862269669598683 5975986869975665488 9536294433556395434 3684674547982285322 2548732397362426539 9243987243842725446 6553686227892652335 7732356998634963938 4257354247562245448 4994377442379465423 5264542525734662449 6857674957227446859 8525689388784686252 4993387756452876443 7849793657377662264 6592823288297943775 2332549776379359894 7664364587597496542 5889543824662633889 2442856397398756475 7323258573349635494 8953473534552455854 3427834732585774339 4476977773985362286 5652298779527949976 5453469849767492875 2686485785829959275 7355592778522462229 4426532992465882337 4244393853955367454 2294792647647972433 7455232623457632453 4354787457734435953 4899527458869865536 4282567934298458573 8923896558366234758 7222653479442948936 4969235396523833986 5956482557558589525 3923652289395797933 5289358258534766223 2368488366758463468 4692848277856942988 33886739.





That'll teach them.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: More on NSA....

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:39 pm

assateague wrote:2399244258667437966 8323547579626262996 4732786688687233337 2829826273327552925 2328579824445742652 3784258457342494925 3648638424387997286 6493767268868352557 2685862269669598683 5975986869975665488 9536294433556395434 3684674547982285322 2548732397362426539 9243987243842725446 6553686227892652335 7732356998634963938 4257354247562245448 4994377442379465423 5264542525734662449 6857674957227446859 8525689388784686252 4993387756452876443 7849793657377662264 6592823288297943775 2332549776379359894 7664364587597496542 5889543824662633889 2442856397398756475 7323258573349635494 8953473534552455854 3427834732585774339 4476977773985362286 5652298779527949976 5453469849767492875 2686485785829959275 7355592778522462229 4426532992465882337 4244393853955367454 2294792647647972433 7455232623457632453 4354787457734435953 4899527458869865536 4282567934298458573 8923896558366234758 7222653479442948936 4969235396523833986 5956482557558589525 3923652289395797933 5289358258534766223 2368488366758463468 4692848277856942988 33886739.





That'll teach them.

:lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58115
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: More on NSA....

Postby dudejcb » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Private industry doesn't have the (non-existant) "protection" against data mining that the gov't does. Scary. Thirty years after 1984.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5254
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Re: More on NSA....

Postby slowshooter » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:53 am

I am finding it really odd that folks are surprised or even upset.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: More on NSA....

Postby assateague » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:11 am

dudejcb wrote:Private industry doesn't have the (non-existant) "protection" against data mining that the gov't does. Scary. Thirty years after 1984.



Technically, any one-off random code, or even a simple substitution code, is unbreakable. But I get what you're saying in regards to simple data storage.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: More on NSA....

Postby slowshooter » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 am

I really don't get you guys being aghast at this....

Seriously, I don't.

There isn't a communication in the US that hasn't been monitored in years. This stuff isn't new. Encryption is a joke.

If you are going to pee about it then go join the EFF and fund more lawsuits. They need the money.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
User avatar
slowshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 9011
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: More on NSA....

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:27 am

slowshooter wrote:I really don't get you guys being aghast at this....

Seriously, I don't.

There isn't a communication in the US that hasn't been monitored in years. This stuff isn't new. Encryption is a joke.

If you are going to pee about it then go join the EFF and fund more lawsuits. They need the money.

EFF?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 58115
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana


Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests