Indroductions are in order

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Postby cutm Jack » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:36 am

Hey guys,

I just found out i'm getting stationed in Charleston this February and figured I would start getting things lined up for duck and fishing season now, so I'm not scrambling at the last minute. I grew up duck hunting and guiding in California (no stranger to public land drama/competition) and continued until I joined the Air Force. I've been stationed in Idaho for the last 5 years hammering mallards in the corn and Snake river. I plan on hunting alone and I have a couple duck boats and more decoys and gear than I know what to do with. If anyone wants to get together and do some scouting or catch some fish let me know. Im always up for meeting some new people. Im a good blind partner, I shoot well, and I always pay my way.

Anyways, I just wanted to meet some people who want to kill some ducks and catch fish.
Quick%20Limit[1].jpg
Quick%20Limit[1].jpg (82.47 KiB) Viewed 405 times
photo 3.JPG
IMGP0218[1][1].jpg
IMGP0218[1][1].jpg (55.32 KiB) Viewed 405 times
IMGP0193[1][1].jpg
IMGP0193[1][1].jpg (64.29 KiB) Viewed 405 times
b&ngoodhuntsmall[1][1].jpg
b&ngoodhuntsmall[1][1].jpg (77.39 KiB) Viewed 405 times
cutm Jack
hunter

Re: Indroductions are in order

Postby Stump Jumper SC » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Welcome cutm jack. Those are some great pics you have there. Sorry you won't have any like that from SC! Its hit and miss around here mostly miss. I live in Goose Creek not far from you. There's some good fishin around us and some ok duck hunting. Good luck to ya this year.
Stump Jumper SC
hunter

Postby romeocadet08 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:51 pm

I hate that you are coming here from ID!! That snake river is wicked nasty!!! The Lowcountry has a lot to offer but unfortunately duck hunting at the level you are accustomed to just isn't one of em!!! Hahahahha. Fishing is excellent though. The state has several draw hunts that are top notch!! It's set up on a lottery system and is pretty fair. If you need anything when you are down here ...shoot me a PM and we can grab a beer and talk

Thank you for your service!!!
romeocadet08
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting