Duck Hunting Forum banner

UA waterfowl camo pants

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Catdaddy89 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen these anywhere? I was interested in getting the sky sweeper coat but could not find pants to go with it, only the brown wader pants. Kind of disappointing...I don't wear waders all the time.

#2 ·
I bought a UA skysweeper last spring in DB camo. Now I'm looking for a pair of bibs, but cant find any in DB camo! turns out they discontinued the pattern. I'm kind of disappointed to say the least! I cant even seem to find anybody who has the bibs in max-4. I don't know why they are not currently available, but I'm sure they are loosing a lot of money by doing so.

#4 ·
I saw the bibs for max4 in UA store...not really a bib guy though. I prefer just coat and pants...bibs never seem to fit me right. Not to mention they are 220-230 a piece. I get a good deal on them, but still. There are some Coleman Max4 sets we sell at my work place, not too cheap but not overly expensive, I may pick a set of them up.

http://www.coleman.com/product/waterfow ... jKCOlP96Uk

If anyone is interested.

#6 ·
I wish UA would come out with more product line for waterfowl hunters. If you look on their webpage, it's mainly directed to the deer hunter. I would think they have a large market to get into like making waterfowl pants, shirts and more options in outerwear. I know their prices are high on most of the stuff, but there are good prices to be had if you can find it. I picked up a Skysweeper II Hoodie for $95 shipped and H.A.W. 800 grams for $90. The quality is spot on and comparable to anything else. UA backs their clothing. I will attest to having a garment exchanged from them last year.

#7 ·
KillerKowalski said:
I wish UA would come out with more product line for waterfowl hunters. If you look on their webpage, it's mainly directed to the deer hunter. I would think they have a large market to get into like making waterfowl pants, shirts and more options in outerwear. I know their prices are high on most of the stuff, but there are good prices to be had if you can find it. I picked up a Skysweeper II Hoodie for $95 shipped and H.A.W. 800 grams for $90. The quality is spot on and comparable to anything else. UA backs their clothing. I will attest to having a garment exchanged from them last year.
I have the same feelings...there are only 3 items that have any sort of waterfowl pattern on them. The hoodie, jacket, and bibs. I'm sure they would sell plenty of full camo hoodies, jackets, and normal pants (not the half camo half brown stuff either).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.