Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter
Locked&Loaded wrote:Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 was bad A! I wish I had a buck for every hour I spent playing the game.
I just want $0.10 for every DHC post.....
Haha that would be a pretty sweet little bonus for ya. If we were getting .10 cents per post, you'd most likely have some serious competition for highest post count!
- Magic Mike
- Posts: 9396
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.
Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
- Posts: 6651
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
- Location: Florida's Waters
Eschutz wrote:1. Find urban/suburban pond, 5 acres or less is ideal.
2. Ask yourself, you think anyone has the balls to hunt this?
3. Pound the piss out of it and collect band money.
4. Come back following day, check for no trespass signs, repeat #3 accordingly.
- Posts: 3149
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm
- Location: MASS
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......
DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.
That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am
- Location: Northern, IL
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests