WTT a Saskatchewan Hunt: PICS Attached via link

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

WTT a Saskatchewan Hunt: PICS Attached via link

Postby kkostival » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 am

I have a house and equipment in Saskatchewan, east of the Quill Lakes, that I would like to offer to 2 or 3 guys to come hunt this October for hunting ducks in the Mississippi Flyway. I have all the equipment, boat with all the goodies just looking for someone to show me the ropes on a lake or river or access to take my son and I hunting on a private area. I would like to hunt out of the boat in a place or two but open to anything. It would be nice if I could find an area to hunting ducks then chase some pheasants in the afternoon. However, I am looking to just hunt different places with different people and have different experiences.

I will send information and I am willing to make the trip to assist in getting to know the area, introducing you to the locals, etc. I have been going up annually for 13 years. It is a bucket list kind of hunting mid to end of October. If you are interested please feel free to call or email.

Kelby Kostival
Athens, Ohio
740 591 4935
kelbykostival@gmail.com

Pics to a week in Saskatchewan
http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/kkost ... wan%202011
kkostival
Newb

Re: WTT a Saskatchewan Hunt: PICS Attached via link

Postby Mean Gene » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:11 am

email sent
Mean Gene