Latest Teal Reports

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Re: Latest Teal Reports

Postby T-TOP » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 pm

sfc711 wrote:Retired Army disabled Veteran, been laid up all summer had back surgery 30July and neruosurgeon found 6 metal clips,3 4" wires and 2 2" piese pf plastic tubing left in my back since my spinal cord stimulator was removed because of not working in Dec 03, then what i thought was bladder infection turned out to be fist sized inguinal hernia so had surgery 28 Aug. Now back up wondering if anyone would mind taking me hunting. Did not get to put out blind or dekes I live in Alexandria Thanks

should be able to help you out for big duck season. i hunt in grand chenier if thats not to far for you? would be an easy hunt for you, step out the boat in the blind. no boots required.
T-TOP
hunter

Re: Latest Teal Reports

Postby sfc711 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks for doing that and it was my honor to serve this great country and State of Louisiana. When soneone would ask me where I was frome proudly stated Louisiana Sportsmen paradise
Gary D Robinson
sfc711
hunter

Previous

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting