designs

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: designs

Postby MarkM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Lets see some examples buddy. Rich's is pretty snazzy

I think it needs some logos and a cool team name on it though
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Anybody else want one before I put in the order
Attachments
Untitled.png
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 pm

OmegaRed wrote:Anybody else want one before I put in the order

:clapping: :clapping:
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol
I mean .50 caliber made by badazz Hebrews
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby MarkM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 am

that design kill the thread?
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby MarkM » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:32 am

So how much would that awesome black hoody cost with Team Meathangers on the back of it?

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby T Man » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Wobbling Wings Waterfowling wrote:Does anyone know where I can get designs of geese or ducks locked up to teanser onto my own personal sweatshirts. I need to find a site that will let me print tyeir design or else I will ve copyrighting.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Nate

That's the funny thing about people. They want credit, and paid for their work. Grab a pencil and paper and start drawing, or grab a pen and checkbook and start writing.

For God's sake man, spell check. I refuse to believe anyone is in so much of a hurry that they can't take two minutes and spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell it, google it!
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:02 am

OmegaRed wrote:Anybody else want one before I put in the order

^^^^^^that is awesome! :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Tinner4 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 am

T Man wrote:
That's the funny thing about people. They want credit, and paid for their work. Grab a pencil and paper and start drawing, or grab a pen and checkbook and start writing.

For God's sake man, spell check. I refuse to believe anyone is in so much of a hurry that they can't take two minutes and spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell it, google it!

Grab a check book.... :wink:

Tinner4
hunter

Postby Boatman » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 pm

T Man wrote:
Wobbling Wings Waterfowling wrote:Does anyone know where I can get designs of geese or ducks locked up to teanser onto my own personal sweatshirts. I need to find a site that will let me print tyeir design or else I will ve copyrighting.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Nate

Hey T Man, that g in God should be capitalized if your talking about the one in the bible. :biggrin:
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole