designs

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: designs

Postby MarkM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Lets see some examples buddy. Rich's is pretty snazzy



I think it needs some logos and a cool team name on it though
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX


Re: designs

Postby OmegaRed » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Anybody else want one before I put in the order
Attachments
Untitled.png
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Ohio- what would it run me to have you drop by to rape my dog and set this boat on fire?
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: I eat Chimichangas

Re: designs

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 pm

OmegaRed wrote:Anybody else want one before I put in the order


:clapping: :clapping:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 13198
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: designs

Postby MarkM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: designs

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:38 am

that design kill the thread?
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Ohio- what would it run me to have you drop by to rape my dog and set this boat on fire?
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: I eat Chimichangas

Re: designs

Postby MarkM » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:32 am

So how much would that awesome black hoody cost with Team Meathangers on the back of it?
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: designs

Postby T Man » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Wobbling Wings Waterfowling wrote:Does anyone know where I can get designs of geese or ducks locked up to teanser onto my own personal sweatshirts. I need to find a site that will let me print tyeir design or else I will ve copyrighting.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Nate




That's the funny thing about people. They want credit, and paid for their work. Grab a pencil and paper and start drawing, or grab a pen and checkbook and start writing.

For God's sake man, spell check. I refuse to believe anyone is in so much of a hurry that they can't take two minutes and spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell it, google it!
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5928
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: designs

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:02 am

OmegaRed wrote:Anybody else want one before I put in the order
Image


^^^^^^that is awesome! :lol3:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57501
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: designs

Postby Tinner4 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 am

T Man wrote:
That's the funny thing about people. They want credit, and paid for their work. Grab a pencil and paper and start drawing, or grab a pen and checkbook and start writing.

For God's sake man, spell check. I refuse to believe anyone is in so much of a hurry that they can't take two minutes and spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell it, google it!




Grab a check book.... :wink:

Image
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: designs

Postby Boatman » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 pm

T Man wrote:
Wobbling Wings Waterfowling wrote:Does anyone know where I can get designs of geese or ducks locked up to teanser onto my own personal sweatshirts. I need to find a site that will let me print tyeir design or else I will ve copyrighting.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Nate




That's the funny thing about people. They want credit, and paid for their work. Grab a pencil and paper and start drawing, or grab a pen and checkbook and start writing.

For God's sake man, spell check. I refuse to believe anyone is in so much of a hurry that they can't take two minutes and spell correctly. If you don't know how to spell it, google it!


Hey T Man, that g in God should be capitalized if your talking about the one in the bible. :biggrin:
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
User avatar
Boatman
hunter
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Atlantic

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cheesy, cobbeaux, Greenheadindy, macdaddy, OHIODUCKA5, rblaker and 38 guests