this mornings goose hunt....

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

this mornings goose hunt....

Postby southpaw92 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:45 pm

so this morning my kid brother in law.... my father in law... and myself decided to have a guys day and go goose hunting.... so im up at 3.. waiting for them to get going.... my father in law finally wakes up around 5... (yep i was a little pi**ed) so we finally load up his truck and got going.... we stop to get coffee and he goes... soo where we hunting this morning... so i decided to just go to this hay field that we just got permission to hunt... (oh let me throw in this is my first year goose hunting)... so with out scouting or anything we set up.... i put out my bass pro shells and hide under my burlap.... not too long and they start coming in.... they circle, once, twice, 5 times later and *** they flair up and are gone.... look over and the brother in law has his freaking white dunkin coffee cup out..... it was a rough day.... season count is still 19 birds...
Canada Geese 17
Mallards 8
GW Teal 12
Gadwalls 2
Pheasants 7
southpaw92
hunter

Re: this mornings goose hunt....

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I doubt it was the DD cup, they see trash all day lol
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Re: this mornings goose hunt....

Postby southpaw92 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:54 pm

lol well who knows... (personally i think it was me trying to use camo burlap to hide... it stuck out reallllll bad! lol) but where not ganna tell him that
Canada Geese 17
Mallards 8
GW Teal 12
Gadwalls 2
Pheasants 7
southpaw92
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting