Braidwood Area Pit Lease

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, huntall6, Illinois-Ducker

Braidwood Area Pit Lease

Postby KillerKowalski » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:11 pm

All spots are accounted for.
Last edited by KillerKowalski on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Re: Braidwood Area Lease

Postby outdrmn » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Hey killer, can you contatc me with more info,looking to get my son to kill some ducks & geese. Been hunting the area for about 18 yrs now.
outdrmn
Newb

Re: Braidwood Area Lease

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Bump with more info.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Re: Braidwood Area Pit Lease

Postby sureshot 612 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:03 pm

why does everybody keep everything a secret and little PMs , its getting like the fuge out here.
the no duck dynasty zone
sureshot 612
hunter

Location: where ever i want, back to loner time I'm at the next level.riders for a fee

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:09 pm

It's not a secret. I choose not to post my number on a public forum.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby sureshot 612 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Why not everyday with every weather change is different , i like to put on a show for all the #### ones who go to were i was yesterday. so what farm are you at by braidwood and how much is the lease the ones that will hunt ,will hunt the ones that wont pay will show up at the lake and chase #. if they get a good pic. so what are these lease rules.
the no duck dynasty zone
sureshot 612
hunter

Location: where ever i want, back to loner time I'm at the next level.riders for a fee

Postby sureshot 612 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

i put up thread about braidwood last year on the fuge and they gave me the boot.it seems the hardcore hunters could not take a little honesty . no more to be said and i see some that visit both will spread the word . i talk about ducks and goose hunting not about sports and other things ,opening day is near ,lock and load. PS dont forget your stamps .
the no duck dynasty zone
sureshot 612
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 am

I really wouldn't have a clue why the Fuge gave you the boot...

Lease terms are $1 for full rights to blind #27 even on Mondays and Tuesdays. You might have hunted it yesterday though.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby sureshot 612 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:19 pm

is my dollar off coupon still valid on mon. and tues if i use it before Dec 31.they gave me the boot because i made a few of them cry.
the no duck dynasty zone
sureshot 612
hunter

Postby Weedwacker » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Killer, "it's a dog eat dog world and your wearing milk bone underwear " !!!

I personally hunted with Killer last year at this location, great time, good fun and some birds.

Would be a member if it fit into my hunting season, travel and prior hunting commitments. :beer:
It's not just a duck boat, it is a tatical platform for opportunity- weedwacker 101

Preserve game and hunt with a trained dog- NAVHDA

"In looking back thru his posts over there he kind of thinks of himself as the zen of all things fowl."
Weedwacker
hunter

Postby sureshot 612 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:43 pm

im sure you guys are good guys no problem there .im from around downers grove and i also hunt around braidwood , so for most if your not in a click , then you are out looking around . i don't mind hunting public it just gets me upset when others who hunt there, think they own it when its public . I've seen guys yell and get into fights over a public blind. oh well
the no duck dynasty zone
sureshot 612
hunter

Postby QuackHonkBang » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 am

ss612... I remember that post on the fuge sight. You made some butts pucker over there. They didn't like that too much. Lol :thumbsup:
QuackHonkBang
hunter

Postby sureshot 612 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Well well well sir thank you for that, i also would like to thank Killer K for his pm . and yes we are close ,and in his pm i can see how he got were he is today and i will tot. keep him in mind. and if you visit and post on the fugue ,if you could do me a small favor and go to the post that is . I DONT KNOW .and let spanky 03 know that [put in caps] that SS612 FROM BRAIDWOOD says hi. it would be greatly appreciated . and if not I'm sure that GOOSEHUNTER 64 might help. as far as this web page goes i would like to help out other that need it .[if i can ] right now I'm in northern wisconsin and the DNR said there are some new geese and a few mallards moving in i have only seen 2 smaller flocks of geese and next to no ducks i will be heading back to the burbs soon and when the wife is driving it gives me time to scan the fields ,lakes and wet spots for waterfowl,some times my head will spin like a top . i will post a report when i get back if anyone is interested. GOOD SEASON to all SS612
the no duck dynasty zone
sureshot 612
hunter

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting