Need help with snow call.

Information on goose calls and goose calling tips.

Moderators: quackerkiller, Ross R, Oregon Honker

Need help with snow call.

Postby Duck_Popper » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 am

So... I got a Basin White Devil and for the life of me I cannot get the damn this to sound remotely like Dave's DVD or instructional video. Serious. Probably 3-4 hours of practice. I listen to it in my truck, at home, garage, backyard, and practice and I can't get it.

Is this call that difficult or is it me. I watch his hand placement. He says to say "Gat and git". It doesn't work. Should I sell the call and find an easier call? I am not a quitter but this leaves me feeling defeated. Can anyone provide me some better technique? I am starting to think the call got messed up in shipping. Sounds funny but the box was dented that it was shipped in. I don't know maybe I am reaching at his point.

I am open to any suggestions at this point. I can blow a spec call and a honker call no problem. But this damnnnn snow is getting me.
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Re: Need help with snow call.

Postby OregonSpeck85 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:15 am

I would call Dave to see what he thinks, you might need to send it to get retuned
OregonSpeck85
hunter

Return to Goose Calls and Calling Forum