Byers and the West memphis murders

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Byers and the West memphis murders

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:49 am

Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Re: Byers and the West memphis murders

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 am

There is a reason the police look at family members first when a violent crime has occurred! Mutilation is usually a sign that someone was angry when they committed the crime. Very few humans are sick enough in the head to mutilate someone they don't know. I would say that there is an excellent chance that the step dad was in on it. No proof mind, just a feeling based on the story.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah, I'm watching a documentary on HBO about it. I was a very small kid when this happened, and really didn't know much about it. So disgusting. It's really disappointing to see how the general population in the area casted stones and wild allegations towards those boys like the Salem Witch Trials. I guess when people are weak and emotional, they will believe anything, but I wonder if any of them look back and feel any guilt.
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 am

I know some police officers in west Memphis that say without a doubt those boys did it. Allegedly.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:36 am

yeah but one of those kids, had a mild form of mental retardation. I believe that the officials took exploited and coaxed him into a confession, so they could regain social order.
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 pm

wanapasaki wrote:yeah but one of those kids, had a mild form of mental retardation. I believe that the officials took exploited and coaxed him into a confession, so they could regain social order.

Just because they were framed, doesn't mean they were not guilty. Sometimes they do frame the guilty.

I think that is exactly what happened near where I live with Drew Peterson.

I don't know anything about this case, but wrong doing by the investigators is not proof of innocence.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:30 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:yeah but one of those kids, had a mild form of mental retardation. I believe that the officials took exploited and coaxed him into a confession, so they could regain social order.

Just because they were framed, doesn't mean they were not guilty. Sometimes they do frame the guilty.

I think that is exactly what happened near where I live with Drew Peterson.

I don't know anything about this case, but wrong doing by the investigators is not proof of innocence.

It is proof of corruption and government officials that need to spend some time in jail for it. Prosecutors and police above all others should be above reproach and setting the example. These types of cases are a big part of why people are no longer trusting the police and the judicial system. If those boys are innocent they stole a part of their lives to get a conviction through fraud. If or one think that if that is found out the prosecutor and police involved should get the same length of stay in jail cell to pay for their crimes against the innocent.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Agreed 100%.

Despite being pretty sure that Drew Peterson murdered 2 woman, that is no excuse for the unethical behavior in an effort to get him.

There are so many examples it is ridiculous. A big example of this kind of misconduct was in the news today.

Tom DeLay money laundering verdict overturned
In documents released early Thursday, however, an appeals court said the evidence in the case was "legally insufficient to sustain DeLay’s convictions."

That prosecutor was a typical liberal. Delay was guilty because of his success as a political opponent. That is all the evidence they needed. Of course, if he were a liberal Democrat, all the blue dresses in the world wouldn't prove he lied under oath.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum